We are really close but…
Using groundbreaking materials takes time! We are pioneering the manufacture of espresso machines using these materials but it’s taking longer than expected during every phase.
- AnZa is working incredibly hard to deliver this product to you all, with the quality and materials that make it so special.
- The genuine Corian has taken more time than expected to perfect in batch production
- The concrete shell is difficult to produce, so the manufacturer has extended the production time
- The machines will be certified both CE and ETL at an external testing house, this process is time consuming and has to be performed on the production machines
- The final Quality Control Protocol is being agreed with our manufacturer
In total these problems are slowing us down and the 10 pre production machines are not ready yet. We expect further delays on the final product being ready to ship, as of today we cannot commit to a date but will update everyone by the end of July.
We are so very close and thank you all for the continued patience, AnZa is focused on quality rather than a fast delivery time, and hope you all share this sentiment.