Holy Monkeys of Doom!
The past 24 hours have been quite staggering. We have sailed past the halfway mark, and are sitting (as I type this) at 56% funded in just 1 day!
135 backers! It is so great to see many of you returning to support this project, and I'd like to welcome newcomers to the Midderlands project(s). Thank you so much! I am humbled.
I have the benefit of two previous Kickstarter projects, so it's really useful to see some comparative data to put this in context and see how it stacks up. I love looking at data!
To reach the 50% mark...
- ...the first Kickstarter took 10 days.
- ...the second Kickstarter took just under 8 days.
- ...this Kickstarter has taken less than 1 day.
At this same campaign point...
- ...the first KS had 25% funding with 56 backers.
- ...the second KS had 20% funding with 68 backers.
- ...this Kickstarter has 56% funding with 135 backers.
Anyway, if it carries on as turbo-charged as this, I predict crashing through stretch goals in our future and a fabulous role-playing product being delivered later this year.
All that said, I have never been one for complacency, so please feel free to share the Kickstarter campaign on social media, forums, at conventions, with friends, their friends, the couple they met in Sri Lanka whilst kayaking last year, their pets, etc.
Here's some sneaky peeks.
Clopetra's Needle (A20)
Once again. Thank you all so very much.
Glynn and the Team.