What is MOJO?
- MOJO is a motivational bracelet that engages your senses by combining aromatherapy and color therapy into a slap bracelet.
- MOJO will slowly diffuse any applied Essential Oil around you throughout the day.
- Aromatherapy stimulates smell receptors in the nose, which then send messages through the nervous system and to the parts of the brain controlling specific emotions, and can heighten positive ones.
- Aromatherapy can boost energy levels, speed up healing processes, and provide relief from anxiety, stress, depression, and a whole other slew of mental and physical ailments.
Colors have a huge influence on our state of mind. Each color has a specific effect on our emotions and feelings. This is why color psychology is widely used in branding and marketing, as illustrated in the Color Emotion Guide below (credit to The Logo Company).
MOJO Comes in 4 Colors
The color blue is associated with speech, communication, and self-expression. It invokes a feeling of peace and relaxation, can stimulate your imagination, enhance intuition, and is perfect for meditation sessions.
The color orange is associated with gut feelings of courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It invokes feelings of determination, and for those days when you’re low on energy or about to face a big challenge, whether emotional or physical, it can help you find the motivation you need.
The color green is associated with emotional balance, harmony, and peace. It invokes feelings of relaxation and renewal, and is perfect for stress relief or for support when dealing with situations that are filled with conflict, helping you pave your way to a resolution.
The color violet is associated with your consciousness, your spirit, your mental state, your higher self. It invokes feelings of spiritual harmony and one-ness, invites wisdom, and while it is not used for physical conditions, it is key when looking to address your core essence.
At home, work, school or the gym, MOJO enhances your Daily Life. Simply apply few drops on your bracelet, and enjoy your aromatherapy on the go.
Our Signature Blends:
- Our signature blends are made with 100% natural and pure therapeutic grade Essential Oils.
- Each of our blends has unique characteristics that are known to enhance emotional balance.
- However, these blends should not be applied directly to the skin, and none of them should be ingested. Because they are not diluted, these blends will not stain your bracelet.
- Our MOJO bracelet uses a unique super absorbent microfiber material that captures the aroma, and diffuses it around you throughout the day.
- It is doubled with a waterproof neoprene layer that locks the oil and avoids contact with your skin preventing any irritation that some highly concentrated oils might cause.
In African-American folklore, "Mojo" is an amulet or charm with magical powers – something that brings you so much good luck it seems otherworldly. It's usually contained in a small flannel bag.
2016 was a particularly difficult year for our team. Stressful days and sleepless nights left us scrambling for ways to combat both mental and physical exhaustion, but a spark of good luck pointed our research in the direction of essential oils, and the principles of aroma and color therapy. Their ability to help clear the mind and shift mental states into something more positive was extraordinary, and we wanted to find a way to tap into that.
After trying a few of the products currently on the market, being dissatisfied, crafting, recrafting, giving up, and then trying again, we finally managed to weave the magic into a snap bracelet diffuser. Simple, beautiful, accessible, and functional, MOJO makes aroma and color therapy fun, and allows anyone, anywhere, to tap into all the magic and natural healing effects that essential oils have to offer.
It comes in four colors, and can be taken from home to the office, and everywhere in between. Get your mojo on, without the flannel bag.
The MOJO Team
Risks and challenges
The main risks and challenges are as follows:
We are working with experienced suppliers that are used to handle quantities well over the amount typical for a Kickstarter, which means there is little risk of a production delay. However, should one occur, frequent communication and transparency with our backers will be our top priority.
Shipping large volumes:
If we are overfunded, all products will be handled by a fulfillment center in order to ensure everything ships quickly and without errors.
- (29 days)