Release Schedule PLUS Tile & Landscape Art!
Hi everyone first of all here's some art of Kordava on the Zingaran coastline by Giorgio Baroni. Below there's more of Jose Esteras' inspirational adventure tiles for the Conan RPG Kickstarter!
Shipping Schedule. The first wave of books and accessories will be ready to ship in July, then a second wave in December and a final wave in March. Here is an estimate on what items will be ready to ship when to help you decide if you will want one or more shipments. We will update this list as the Stretch Goals confirm and reveal books. Next week we'll be launching the pledge calculator to help you work out more accurate shipping costs (which will be charged automatically after the Kickstarter in the Pledge Manager).
Wave 1 - July
- Conan RPG Core Book
- Conqueror's Edition
- Player's Guide
- Gamesmaster Screen
- Conan the Thief Supplement
- Conan the Barbarian Supplement
- Conan the Mercenary Supplement
- Jeweled Thrones of the Earth Adventures
- The Book of Skelos Sourcebook
- All Dice & Tokens
- All Geomorphic Tile Sets
- Conqueror's Bag
- Stygian Doom Pit
- Satin & Printed Poster Maps
Wave 2 - December
- Conan the Pirate Sourcebook
- Conan the Brigand Sourcebook
- Conan the Wanderer Sourcebook (was 'Mysterious East')
- Conan the Adventurer Sourcebook
- Conan the Scout Sourcebook
- Conan the King Sourcebook
- Beasts of the Hyborian Age Sourcebook
- Nameless Cults Sourcebook
- 3 Other books to be unveiled
- Card Decks to be unveiled
Wave 3 - March
- Other books yet to be announced
- Art Book (requires all covers and leading art to be compiled
Tile Art - Jose Esteras is the king of tiles and is creating some beautiful adventure encounters for us. On the pirate theme lets look at the tiles that make up this freighter (which will be part of a later set). As you can see you'll be able to make up different sizes of ships for your adventures.
Or what about this windswept broken stone bridge, the only connection to a mysterious ruin or lonely temple? What fiends will block your path or chase you across? Again lose the ruined middle section and you have a normal bridge... or is it?!
What about this lonely path through some ancient stones... this is just part of a much larger environment. We're creating epic scenes for you to play out special encounters, or use our cunning connecting tiles to let your characters experience larger scenes.
Remember you can grab all four planned sets of the PDF tiles for just £30 (about $44) - that's 32 large tiles and 32 medium tiles (and we may unlock more additions to these so the value will just get better. We have confirmed we're making all of these in PDF regardless of whether they are unlocked as print sets. The tiles will have both hex and squared grids that you can turn on, or our normal printed movement areas which are similar to the Monolith boardgames tiles.