Preparation for Fulfilment
Greetings Martians, and Happy New Year! I've got some exciting news about development and delivery of the product line.
We're Preparing to Fulfill In Stock Items
We are currently downloading fulfilment details for pledges that have all their items in stock, I'll break this down in a moment but it means we're at a crucial point: you have 48 hours to update your shipping address if you have moved or would like it shipped somewhere else. We need to know, so we can lock it down and correctly ship your items.
If you need to update your shipping details, please use Pledge Manager, by going here and logging in: https://signin.pledgemanager.com/
In Stock Items
We'll begin fulfilling orders from January 14th, to pledges that ONLY contain the following:
- Core rulebook, Phantoms or Mars campaign guide, or Slipcase Set.
- Narrator's Kit (screen and booklet)
- Helium, Thark, or Zodanga dice sets
- Prince of Helium notebook
- Airships of Barsoom or Ruins of Korad tile sets
- Heroes of Barsoom miniatures sets
If you've bought add-ons that aren't in the above list, I'm afraid we'll be fulfilling your pledge later. Other miniatures sets have been coming in, but I'm yet to confirm which. When I know more I'll update you!
Wave 1 Product Development and Production
- Miniatures production: All miniatures should be finished by the end of January, and available for fulfilment in February.
- Legacy poster map: layout being finalised, then printing this month, available for February.
- Fabric Map: Sample being approved, then moving into production - hopefully ready for February.
- Core Rulebook (Executive Version): Copies of the regular hardback have been sent to our artisan in Spain for binding. Should be available for February.
- Jeddak of Jeddak's Notebook: Ready, and will be shipping with the executive rulebooks.
- Players Guide: Final PDF proofs in review, and upon approval we'll be going to the printers. These should be ready for late-February, early March.
- Character and Landscape card decks: are in late layout stages, and we're just securing a printer. These should be ready for late-February, early March.
Wave 2 Development
Thanks for your patience, we're all looking forward to fulfilling pledges from January 14th, and then again once all the wave 1 items are available in February and March!