The videos & images we have chosen to show on Kickstarter are PG, but this game gets R-rated! This game is not for children and designed for a mature audience.
We love to play games!
One glorious Chicago night several years ago we were out with friends in Wicker Park. We had played all of our usual games and needed something different. Poof! The beginnings of what was to become Mob Mentality was born. This game grew every week as friends requested to play more and more. We've written thousands of questions and created 4 prototypes. We're looking to get your support to Kickstart our first party game!
Object of the game
To have fun with friends!
How to win: you want to understand and think like the group you're playing with to score points!
Questions are asked to the party group and the answers will either be what the majority decides or the actual census of the group. Our game is made for kick ass adults who like to party and rule the mob!
How to Play/Game Summary
What’s in the box?
• Mob Rules Questions – 100 cards, each featuring questions directed to the group that will have an answer decided by whatever the majority decides. (Answer is in the mob majority)
• Mob Blank Questions – 100 cards, each featuring a word or letter with a blank that needs to be filled in. The answer will be whatever the majority decides. (Answer is in the mob majority)
• Mob Census Questions – 100 cards, each featuring a question directed to the group that will have an answer determined by the census of the group. What’s a census you ask? A census is an actual count or survey of the group playing. (Answer is not the mob majority but an actual census of the mob)
• Score Pads –for writing down answers and keeping track of your points (All you need to provide is a writing utensil like a pen, pencil, or even a crayon!)
• Tie Breaker Cards
Want to see some of the cards? Click Here!
Notes from the creators
Risks and challenges
This game will be produced! There are only three questions outstanding:
1. Will you help support us and get this epic game KickStarted?
2. How many people will you tell about this game?
3. How many boxes will we make in our first run?
The only risk is if we are blown out of the water with requests for this game. We have back up plans and resources in place. Let's do this!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (20 days)