Our groundbreaking, next generation Moasure® engineering accurately measures volume, area, circumference, height, angle, level and more by simply moving.
Packed into a measure that fits in the palm of your hand, powerful motion sensors propel Moasure® ONE™ to a level of accuracy and versatility that can’t be beaten by lasers, AR, GPS, or Camera based apps!
This is the first of its kind. No other devices available are capable of measuring like Moasure® ONE™.
Motion measuring is the technology used in rocket guidance systems to keep track of movement in 3D space. Moasure® uses this same technology to take and calculate precise measurements.
Using accelerometers, gyros and magnetometers, Moasure® ONE™ plots its three-dimensional position in any space to measure distance, angle, level, and much more.
All you need to do is move from one point to another.
It doesn’t matter if there are obstacles like furniture or walls in the way. Hold a Moasure® device against any wall and measure the length of the room, the house, or even the whole plot just by walking and tapping the device, to measurements of 1000ft (300m) and over.
Other measuring tools fail when there’s too much light, too little light, or if the space restricts them.
Because it doesn’t use lasers or a camera, Moasure® ONE™ isn’t restricted by light or space. Use it outdoors in bright sunshine or inside in dim light, with or without barriers.
Moasure® ONE™ is the ultimate measuring tool.
Moasure® ONE™, used with the Moasure® App, opens up a whole kit bag of measuring tools.
Select from a total of 24 different measuring modes, each designed to make a specific job straight forward.
Moasure® is simple to use.
1. Line up Moasure® ONE™ with the edge of the object, then move it across the table to the other edge and hold.
2. The Moasure® App will display the measurement result on your phone.
3. Click the save button on your phone to label and save your data and share it with your other electronic devices.
1. Touch Moasure® ONE™ on one corner of the area, then move Moasure ONE to the corner diagonal to it
2. The App will calculate the area for you in square feet or yards (cm2 or m2 for metric).
If the area is more irregular, touch down in all the corners and the App will still calculate the area.
1. Touch Moasure® ONE™ to any three points around the edge.
2. The App with calculate the radius, diameter, circumference and area.
1. Move Moasure® ONE™ smoothly along the edge.
2. The App will follow and measure the trajectory.
You can also measure irregular objects.
1. Move Moasure® ONE™ from a point on the first line or surface to a point on the second line or surface.
2. The App will calculate the angle between the two points.
1. Place Moasure® ONE™ on the top corner of the 3D object, then move Moasure ONE to the bottom diagonal corner of the object (farthest away from starting corner).
2. The app will calculate the volume of the object.
Our patented technology is already well-proven with our Moasure® App, with over 70,000 downloads in over 120 countries and a and a 4-star rating on both the App Store and the Play Store.
With the app, you can use your phone as a rudimentary Moasure® device and also store all your measurements.
Moasure® ONE™ increases the accuracy, precision, and measuring capabilities of the app, improving an already proven technology.
Don't believe us, check out our drop test video!
The Moasure® app will alert you when a charge is needed.
BLE ensures an immediate and stable Bluetooth connection with extremely low energy use.
The team at Moasure® have invested heavily, over the last four years, in both time and money to get the Moasure® App to where it is in the marketplace and now to develop its first motion measurement tool, Moasure® ONE™ to full working prototype.
Your pledge will take us on the next vital stage of our journey to take Moasure® ONE™ into production! Your pledge will enable us to invest in tooling, production setup and inventory parts so we can get this product into the marketplace and into people’s hands. This is where things for us at Moasure® get really exciting and launch us into a new dimension, I really hope you decide to join us by being one of the first people to own the world’s first motion measure, Moasure® ONE™!
Alan Rock started in product design, developing and manufacturing electronic instrumentation and data logging systems for motorsport, including F1 and NASCAR. Over the last 30 years, he has developed many innovative and market leading products, setting the standards in the motorsport industry for precision measurement and rugged products for harsh environments.
Alan has carried this expertise into the development of Moasure®, a concept he hit upon 14 years ago and, convinced of its potential and applications, very quickly patenting it. He and his technical team have invested the last four years developing this unique motion-measuring technology.
Moasure® is a brand-new product, using a brand-new concept in measuring. It’s likely that we’ll think of further improvements, and possibly even more measuring modes. The Moasure® App will receive updates via the App Store and Play Store, and firmware updates for the Moasure® ONE™ module via the App. Keep an eye on our Facebook page as well for more tips, film clips and ideas for using your Moasure® ONE™.
This technology is so pioneering that we expect to quickly see other third-party developers interested in using our unique patented motion measurement technology. Stay in touch with us at www.moasure.com to follow our story.
Risks and challenges
The three most likely challenges to this project being successfully completed after funding are:
1. Manufacturing problems – Manufacturing Moasure® ONE™ involves a large number of different processes and the availability of more than 50 different components. Some of these components are on long lead times, and occasionally have limited availability. We’ve learnt over the years that, with this number of variables, it is almost inevitable that there will be one or more issues to resolve along the way. This is why we have built a large margin of contingency into our manufacturing plan. We also have a shortlist of three separate manufacturers who each have experience of successfully manufacturing similar products in volume, and can cope even when difficulties arise. We also have on board Trevor Tapping, a 30+ year industry veteran of manufacturing similar devices, to ensure that all predictable problems are mitigated proactively.
2. Design flaws – While we have gone to every effort to predict how Moasure® ONE™ will work in the real world, the reality is Moasure® ONE™ is the world’s first motion-measure - it’s never been done before. This means that unpredictable problems with the design will likely come up. There is a risk, that one of these could be problematic, however, by iterating, developing and testing fully working prototypes over the last three years, we believe we have minimized this risk to the level that any business can. Our engineering team have worked through many issues before and we don't plan on stopping if we come up against another. We will always keep you updated of new developments.
3. Illness / injury / death – Unlikely, but we are a relatively small team, and it's always possible that something could happen to one of us. That said, we have a team precisely to create strength beyond what any one of us could create. In the event of something getting in the way of one us completing the project, we are all committed to pulling together, taking up the slack, and ensuring this project gets done.
Is there some other potential issue you're wondering about?
If you're wondering, others probably are, too! We would appreciate it if you would email any concerns to us at email@example.com right now and we’ll make sure you get an answer.
Remember, between us at Moasure® we have over 85 years of industry experience designing and manufacturing similar products to this. We have worked in world-class innovative design and manufacturing companies and have already put years of passion, time and hard graft into making sure this project is a success.
If you would like to see Moasure® change the world as much as we would, then please choose your reward level now and we look forward to making it happen with you.
Thanks for your support!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)