March Update: Livestream #4 and More About Custom Colonies
It's time for another monthly progress update about Cattails!
We're still on track for the exciting "Custom Colonies" update to launch on March 16th, and we want to celebrate with another developer livestream!
Join us this Thursday, March 8 at 7pm EST for an early sneak-peak at the new update. We'll be playing a dev build of the game, taking a look at some of the new features, and answering your questions in chat. If you can't make it, we'll be sure to archive the event on our YouTube channel for you to watch later.
We'd also like to share some more information about Custom Colonies and address some of the most common questions. As usual, if you'd like to avoid spoilers, stop reading now!
You'll be able to:
- Rename your colony;
- Choose your own colony emblem;
- Rearrange your colony's structures whenever you'd like;
- Unlock & use 12 unique architectural styles. Mix and match!
- Rename/Recolor the cats you attract to your colony
There's a whole host of new NPCs joining the world of Cattails as well. Six unique cats can be attracted to move in to your capital:
- a Doctor
- a Shopkeeper
- a Guard
- ...and 3 new marriageable cats!
Additionally, Coco will stay with you in your capital, ready to lend a helping paw whenever you need it.
We hope you've enjoyed this early preview of the new features coming on March 16, and we also hope you'll join us for Dev Livestream #4 this Thursday. We can't wait to see what incredible things you come up with for your own custom colonies!
Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on all things Cattails:
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/CattailsGame
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/CattailsGame
- Tumblr: http://CattailsGame.tumblr.com
- Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/CattailsGame
And as always, stay awesome.