If we hit £17,000 the below two limited edition colors will become available for men and women!
Select a reward for any watch/watches in our first collection. You can see the selection on the top right side of the project page.
Shortly after the end of the Kickstarter campaign, we will send you a survey, where you can choose the watch/watches you want.
As a special thank you to our first backers, we are giving away a FREE geometric design pin and an exclusive lifetime discount card, giving you 10% off future purchases!
*** Please note that the pin above is only shown for demonstration purposes. The final pin is currently being developed and will be made to match the geometric design of the watch face.
Specification & Features
We have ensured that our watches have high quality components. So every watch is encased in 316L surgical grade stainless steel, and comes with a Swiss-made quartz movement, sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating, top quality Italian leather strap or Milanese mesh band, etc. See full spec below.
Limited Edition Founders' Watches
Our earliest backers will receive a uniquely numbered limited edition version of the watch with the Alhambra Palace and "FOUNDERS' EDITION" engraved on the case back.
Production & Order Fulfillment Timeline
2019 - estimated dates*
- April: Kickstarter pre-order campaign
- May: Buyers select watch models
- May: Source components
- May/June: Begin manufacturing
- June/July: Quality control
- July: Ship to distribution facility
- July/August: Ship to backers***
*** This is the estimated delivery date. There may be several factors which may cause delays. However, we will try to minimise this as much as possible! In the event that there are delays, we will inform you and keep you up to date with developments.
About the Founders
We’re two friends, Abdullah Ahmed and Harun Asif, based in London, and we started Miraj Collections in 2018.
We conceived the idea for Miraj through our travels across the world, our common passion for design and a deep appreciation of the Islamic artistic tradition and cultural heritage.
We want to share this timeless tradition through watches and accessories, so it can be appreciated by everyone, every day.
This is our first crowdfunding campaign. We are very excited and hope we can offer more fantastic pieces in the near future. We can't thank you all enough for your support!
Risks and challenges
1. Delivery time: In manufacturing, there's always a risk that the component suppliers do not deliver on time. There's also the risk that issues may occur during manufacturing. So, we've added some buffer into our production and delivery timeline to account for this possibility. We will be extremely hands-on with our suppliers to ensure that everything is moving forward smoothly.
2. Customs: Some countries are known for being very slow with customs. So please bear with us while your shipment clears the customs process.
3. Duty/VAT charges: If you live outside of the UK, you may incur duty or VAT charges. As per usual, you will be responsible for any applicable charges.
We'll update you frequently about our progress, and if any issues occur along the way, we'll keep you informed!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)