A 2-4 players rock themed game. Create your Rock Band, train hard, play live gigs and be the first to achieve fame and fortune!
A 2-4 players rock themed game. Create your Rock Band, train hard, play live gigs and be the first to achieve fame and fortune! Read more
French and Spanish translation for rules and PnP files are coming soon!
Rockopolis is the game that lets you Hire musicians for your Rock Band, Buy the needed equipment, do Rehearse, play Live gigs and become famous recording a Demo CD.
Try to avoid all the bad lucks an emerging rock band has to face, and be careful trying to match your band members musical tastes. Do you want to take the risk to have a Metal Singer near to a Punk Guitarist?
Metal, Punk, Glam and Rock-Blues: what Rock genre fits your tastes better?
Rockopolis is a light-medium weight game, it's easy to learn, has a fast pace and can be comfortably played even by non-seasoned players. Hardcore gamers can enjoy it too, 'cause the goal is one, but there are various strategies to reach it. If you're a Rock music fan, you'll enjoy it the double!
Rockopolis will be printed in both English and Italian languages, so when the campaign will be funded you'll be able to choose, but you can have rules and PnP files in French and Spanish too.
Rockopolis is blind color tested. It uses a combination of chosen colors and simple patterns to help color blinded people play this game without any problem.
All with the great art of MondoCana!
And there are many other things to come: a story, a custom die, a Rockopolis themed RPG, an app...With your help, everything is possible!
Other reviews are to come!!!
Rockopolis is expected to be delivered in September 2017.
No custom fees for US, EU and Canada backers!
Shipping fees will be as following:
- USA and European Union = FREE
- Canada = 3€ (~ 4.5 $CAN)
- Rest of the world = 7€ (~ 8$ / 6£)
Everything is lined up to be ready to produce and shipping when the campaign will be funded.
We decided to work with manufacturers renowned for their quality and reliability, and we've got more than one option in case anything need an intervention.
The same is for fulfillment services: we chose great companies that have shown their precision and reliability with various other projects from many creators.
We know the unpredictable is alway ready to strike, but we did everything we could to try to have the smoothest post-campaign chain and deliver you your game in time and with the best quality.
Backers will receive constant updates when the manufacturing and shipping phase will begin, to let you know at which step the game is.
- It's the only way too have it realized: we're small publishers, and we wouldn't be able to publish Rockopolis without your help
- It's the only way to have it, other than meeting us directly at conventions (and, again, only if funded)
- It's a fun, fast and easy to learn game
- It's good both for newbies and hard gamers
- It has a great replayability, since there are various ways to get to the goal
- It has good interaction between players
- It has the great art of MondoCana
- It has the most awesome first player pawn ever!
- It may be your only chance to become a Rock Star!
A Rockopolis themed RPG is in design phase.
- Reduced price (including shipping)
- Most of the randomness has been removed. You can still choose to push your luck by relying on die roll and blind draws, but you can even choose to avoid luck almost entirely in the game
- Interactions between players has been increased
- A higher number of ways to win the game, each valid
- A higher number of cards
- Improved artworks
- Previous early bird rewards are now included in the basic version
- An awesome first player pawn
We sincerely want to thank everyone involved in this project. Rockopolis couldn't have been possible without your help, love and support.
Our fellow backers are essentiatl to this project, too. We're going nowhere without you!
To everyone who trusted us goes our greatest, warmest THANK YOU!
Risks and challenges
Minos Games is a newborn game company. We're not the big nor expert, but we've got a lot of ideas we would love to realize in a near future.
We're based in Italy and put all our knowledge and love for games in our work.
Rockopolis is just the first project, many others will come!
We've worked hard to minimize every risk we could possibly face, but any activity has some.
Here is what we may incur into and what we have done to avoid it.
- Manufacturing: it's an essential and delicate moment for our project, and we're going to work with a really solid company, known for its quality. However, we've got some alternatives ready in case we need them.
- Shipping: as above, it's essential to have Rockopolis shipped right to you. We're going to work with some really reliable companies, but we've got alternatives ready even in this case. Expected times have been calculated to cover some eventual shipping problems.
- Dragons: those flying bastards are pesky. It's not their fire breathe that bothers us, but their habit of eating our fellow villagers. But don't worry: our amplifiers are ready to shout out the best Rock music to make them fly away. Or at least dance. Have you ever seen a headbanging dragon?Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)