Help us bottle the flavors of Hawaii and share them with cocktail lovers & bars around the world! 100% locally sourced, made in Hawaii! Read more
This project was successfully funded on August 9, 2012.
Suggest A Reward + Final Stretch Goal + HTDC + More
How can we reward you?
With only a few days left, we've just hit our first stretch goal for 5 flavors which means we may still be able to make our 7 flavor stretch goal! Thank you! We couldn't have gotten this far without your support and need just a little but more to hit our final goal. Please keep sharing with your friends and help us make better rewards for you. We want to know, how can we reward you?
The Final Stretch Goal
Tell us what you want! Just comment with any ideas for rewards we can create that you would like to get and we'll see about making them! More flavors means more options and we can't hit our 20k stretch goal without your continued sharing and comments. Let us know what reward you want so we can do this right and hit the last goal! We only have a few days left!
The High Technology Development Corporation Manufacturing Extension Partnership (HTDC-MEP) is a federal program designed to bring best practices to Hawaii small business manufacturers. They have graciously reached out to us to help promote our project and provide guidance and resources as we move into manufacturing. We're looking forward to working with them to bring you a better bitters!
But wait there's more!
A few more things on the horizon:
- A tour of a local distiller for our base spirit is scheduled for next week.
- We are talking to a fellow cocktail related Kickstarter project for a possible team up.
- While we haven't thought about it yet, a few distributors have approached us with interest!
- Final label designs are almost done!
- We have been experimenting with more test flavors! Check out the photo below with Fig + Kona Coffee and Lilikoi!
As always, than you for all your support! Let's hit that final goal!
Mike & Kyle