The First Expansion is "Kaiju Rising"
I am happy to announce that the Kaiju won the vote (Kaiju: 1360, Dino: 754, Bugs: 665) quite handily. There are still some stragglers on the Pledgemanager, but not enough to change this outcome. We've wrapped up all of the art for the main game and we're already hard at work on the expansion artwork.
Since we have nearly everything ready for press except for the 82 card expansion, we will be sending out the Print and Play for the main game later today via Itch.io. The PNP will be sent to your kickstarter email on file. If you have any feedback for the PNP, please comment on this post and we will address them before going to print.
So let's take a look at that Production Schedule:
There are a bunch of things to cross off the list since last time, but we do have an anticipated delay from the artist. We've finished up all the artwork for the Gunslinger and Mechanic, Brass Empire has entered mass production and the Alpha copies are estimated to ship on June 23rd. It is definitely looking like you'll have the game before the end of the year. Keep in mind that this schedule is only an estimate and will change over the coming months:
- July 2017: Artwork for Expansion is completed (Pushed back a week - wrapped up by July 7th.)
- July 2017: Alpha Playtesters receive copies and provide final feedback (on schedule - we especially need feedback on Ranger/Scientist and Alien missions).
- July 2017: Final Production files sent to printer. Final PNP files sent out to backers (on schedule - draft PNP going out today)
- End of July 2017: Art Production starts on future expansions
- August 2017: Pre-production Sample and proofing
- August 2017: Enter Mass Production for Maximum Apocalypse
- August 2017: Attending GenCon! (All Maximum Apocalypse Events have already sold out!)
- Fall 2017: Freight Shipping
- Fall-Winter 2017: Fulfillment
More Games in the Pipeline:
Brass Empire: New Canton (Campaign Expansion)
The Art Production for the Brass Empire expansion is picking up. We should have this hitting Kickstarter near the end of Summer or early Fall.
Go Set a Watch
I am happy to announce that we signed our first game and will be publishing ‘Go Set a Watch’ from Todd Walsh, a local Philly designer. It’s a cooperative fantasy themed game where you have to work together to fight off monsters at night while a party member manages the camp and rests. It’s a game that takes place at night between your classic D&D adventuring when monsters are out for their revenge.
That’s it for now!