Red October: Important Libra Schedule Update!
Vampire Princess Army,
Happy October! Is everyone as excited as we are for Halloween? It must be a vampire's favorite month… a chance to blend in with the crowd and feast on the unexpecting. Before the celebration begins however, we have some urgent news today about Libra, so let’s get started...
~Libra Release Pushed Back~
Unfortunately Libra’s release date will be pushed back to March, 2017. While it doesn’t thrill us to deliver this news, as we’re sure it may be disappointing to many, let’s go over the points for why we are focusing on this new date:
- The Vampire Princess Army fought hard and proud, pushing us beyond our minimum funding target and onto securing 3 stretch goals. This provided us with the opportunity to put even more content, fun and work into expanding Libra. A mighty task indeed -- one that we’re constantly working on from sun up to sundown.
- Translation is rocking along, and editing has begun, but the process is just simply taking longer than we estimated. Click Here for our translation status update page!
- We have windows of opportunity to launch Libra. Even if we have a finished English script a week behind schedule, that unfortunately does not mean we can release the game a week late. We have to consider the schedules of everyone involved in the programming and finalizing process.
So how do we keep the Vampire Princess Army’s life force strong? What can we feast on in the meantime? We can't let morale get too low. That`s the best time for the enemy to strike. Let's replenish with some positive news and look at some milestones that lie ahead…
- Bikini/Swimwear dakimakura pillow art (completed next week!)
- "Cos We Like To Play" Cosplay costumes (completed next week!)
- Aoi and Lycoris coloring for Mini Episode #2
- Iris coloring for Mini Episode #1
- Main Game translation & editing
- "Libra Girls Become Flesh" Cosplay Disc shooting. *We will contact backers that pledged for this tier with a questionnaire about pose and autograph photo.
- Mini Episodes translation & editing
- English Theme Song Opening Movie
Mini Episode Eye Candy
Speaking of the Mini Episodes, you might be wondering how these are coming along. After all, these stories have been revealed because of you! The scripts are written and the art is now being created. Of course we can't tease too much, so please enjoy these juicy photos...
More Mini Episode images will be coming in the near future! ^__^
Libra Girls on the Beach return!
Bathing suits and Bikinis in the Fall? Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not a winning combo *wink*. The great news is we have 3 finished designs to share with you today: Aoi, Calen, and...*woof*...Mari! Do you have a favorite?
Where's Lycoris and Iris, you ask? Their final designs (too hot for Kickstarter?) will be posted on our Twitter page next week, so please remember to watch our feed @MiKandiJapan
Fidget Cube caught our eye for it's quirky and practical design. If you often find yourself trying to get inspired, get focused and organize your thoughts, this gadget might be the object you've been looking for to help get you there. In High School, I used to be one of those desk/table drummers, annoying my teachers. Had one of these been around at the time, I probably could've avoided a few trips to detention. >_<
Visual Novel Comeback...
And last but not least, Sharin no Kuni. It's been over 2 months since Tokyo Otaku Mode decided to pause and recharge for a new and improved Kickstarter campaign. We're really looking forward to their "reboot" and hope you are, too.
Here's wishing them the best of luck on their relaunch! Oh, they also have an official Twitter page @sharin_en
We’d like to thank everyone again for your understanding and continued support for Libra. We look forward to sharing more big news, milestones, and updates as they become available. <3
Onward to Immortality,
MiKandi Japan and XERO