AfrikaMultimedia(Audio-visual & Marketing Development Media)
Start the Production of our Film "AGENTS PLAY BACK", Edit the Film, and combined with other arranged funding to Finish Post-Production.
AfrikaMultimedia(Audio-visual & Marketing Development Media)
Start the Production of our Film "AGENTS PLAY BACK", Edit the Film, and combined with other arranged funding to Finish Post-Production.
OVERVIEW OF THE FILM PROJECT "AGENTS PLAYBACK"
Thriller Duration 100mn
"Agents PlayBack" is a Movie about "Corruption and Inertia" in Africa and especially in Cameroon where professional actors and filmmakers realise the scenario. We hope our second film will be "Africa in the colours of Dictators: The Art of Eliminating its best children", with several episodes.
- Today our goal is to Raise Funds from Kickstarter to start the production and Postproduction of our film "AGENTS PLAYBACK" edit the film, and combined with other arranged funding, that will enable us to finish important post-production elements that can really make a film special, visually and audibly.
- This campaign is vital to us. Supporting our project is not the same as buying a product off the shelf. The fund raising is to support the idea that the movie is ready to be watched, exciting and open to innovation.
- NB: If you're unable to support our film, do not hesitate to share our campaign. You can click on the share link to this page to help us spread the fundraising campaign for our film. This film project is a mission born of the duty to awaken people conscience and to warn African dictators. The more we reach many people, the more we will have the chance to fulfil our mission. We have a website and social media, and we would be very grateful if you follow our progress. https://afrikamultimedia.com - https://www.facebook.com/multimedia.afrika.9
- The movie will be in Two versions English and Frensh.
- https://afrikamultimedia.com - https://www.facebook.com/multimedia.afrika.9
APERÇU DU PROJET DE FILM "AGENTS PLAYBACK"
Thriller Durée 100mn
"Agents Play Back" est un film sur "La corruption et l'inertie" en Afrique et plus particulièrement au Cameroun, où des acteurs et des cinéastes professionnels réalisent le scénario. Nous espèrons que notre prochain film sera "L'Afrique Aux Couleurs Des Dictateurs: L'Art d'Eliminer ses Meilleurs Enfants" avec plusieurs Episodes
Aujourd'hui, notre objectif est de collecter des fonds auprès de Kickstarter, pour démarrer la production et la postproduction de notre film "AGENTS PLAYBACK", ainsi que de combiner avec d'autres financements mis en place, ce qui nous permettra de terminer les éléments de post-production essentiels pour faire un film spécial visuellement et audible.Cette campagne est vitale pour nous. Soutenir notre projet n’est pas la même chose que d’acheter un produit sur une étagère. La collecte de fonds a pour but de soutenir l’idée que le film est prêt à être regardé, excitant et ouvert à l’innovation.
Le film sera en deux versions anglaise et française
NB: Si vous ne pouvez malheureusement pas soutenir notre film, n'hésitez pas à partager notre campagne. Vous pouvez cliquer sur le lien de partage sur cette page pour nous aider à diffuser la campagne de collecte des fonds pour notre film. Ce projet de film est une mission née du devoir d'éveiller la conscience des peuples du monde et d'avertir les dictateurs africains. Plus nous atteindrons de nombreuses personnes, plus nous aurons la chance de remplir notre mission. Nous avons un site Web et des médias sociaux, et nous vous serions très reconnaissants de suivre nos progrès.
https://afrikamultimedia.com - https://www.facebook.com/multimedia.afrika.9
SUMMARY OF THE THE FILM "AGENTS PLAY BACK" 100MN
A minister of the Republic, N'damba Dominique, allegedly caught in the claws of "Operation Epervier" (it was a concept created by the government which aims was to clean up the mismanagement of the public funds), will seek the mediation of Ms Julian Sûluk, police commissioner in petticoats and patron of the Special Investigations Division, in order to solve a delicate case against a super-rigorous magistrate, attorney N'sabanda Collins, in this case. Mrs Julian Sûluk, in turn, involves Moyo Sinclair, a martial expert working for the DES, and her lover in the person of Anana-X, to recover Minister N'damba's kopecks from the prosecutor N'sabanda Collins, who does not intend to exonerate his excellence Ndamba, let alone restore his millions.
Moyo and Anana-X, on the initiative of the Commander of the DES, must turn the Prosecutor N'sabanda. During the robbery, the magistrate will be killed. Police inspector Jean-Pierre Biyong, who is from the team of officer Léonel M'Bonkéck, sent on the track of Moyo and Anana-X by Mrs Julian Sûluk. The case seems simple, however it is full of other implications. In truth, strings are pulled in the shadows. But who is shooting them? And for what purposes? What can hide a sham assassination? Why ... Why all of this in the end?
SYNOPTIC VIEW OF THE WORK
Léonel M'bonkéck is an officer of the Judicial Police as Martin Onana. The IGS of the National Police will infiltrate the Special Investigations Division after the death of his son, a police inspector having preceded the officer Leonel at the DES. In order, to accomplish his mission has the freedom on the choice of the method and the means to act. Leonel M'bonkéck asks his friend Moyo Sinclair, a martial expert whom he makes recruit to the DES, as the instructor to the close-fight. Moyo Sinclair will be quickly solicited by, the Commander of the Special Investigations Division for the benefit of a minister of the Republic, N'damba Dominique, who says he is targeted, by "Operation Epewrvier" for mismanagement likely to turn into embezzlement of public funds.
To instructor Moyo Sinclair, Ms. Sûluk will add her lover, a certain Anana-X, a handsome young man, not smart enough and manipulable. Their mission is to recover the millions of His Excellency N'damba from a rigorous prosecutor who refuses to return to him "this little something" that he sent him to encourage him to redact the investigation opened against him, the trifle of one hundred million......
"AGENTS PLAY BACK "
Is built an unveiling method, where the past and the present overlap from the beginning of the story. The mystery is closed and the suspense panting. It should be noted that the screenwriter and dialogue writer of AGENTS PLAYBACK is a criminal investigation investigator. But before that, he first rubbed the protection of personalities at risk while focusing on investigative journalism. He will spend four years in a duck of the place (closed by the death of his DP) as a reporter to improve his pen of a novelist. Bitten with beautiful letters, he went to the school of Dr. Pabé Mongo and Marcellin Mvounda Etoa, who later encourage him to address a professional career as a writer after the publication of his new book "Un Oubli Intolérable". He is a federal instructor of Kungfu Wushu and has the rank of 4th Duan in this discipline. A film actor, he plays the role of OFFICER PAULO NSOA in the soap opera EX-SILENCE by his mentor and friend Parfait Zambo, of Canal 2 International. But before that, Alphonse Béni is the first to give him the role of a bad boy in his film RED BAD BOYS. The crime thriller is his favorite style. Moïse Eloundou, Francis Tene K, Nsoa Leonard, with these three filmmakers with infinite creative genius at the controls of the project "Agents Play Back", it is the success assured. It's still necessary now that adequate financial means produce the film be cleared....
- My passion in life is to help people to take their knowledge, experiences, and skill sets to translate them into real products and services that will make a positive difference to others and make a profit for them.
STATEMENT OF INTENT
Why this movie? This film to cogitate on the issues raised in the form of the following questions: "Is it possible for an honest cop to easily get out of an embarrassing situation in which he finds himself stuck? Are men of law above all feelings of greed and murder? Does human nature vary according to whether one is a high-ranking cop close to retirement or a young prosecutor at the beginning of a career? Are we less greedy because we are a woman?...........
In short, when packets of money escape the hands of the people in power, it ends up creating cracks, squabbles larvae at different levels. There are those who manipulate and manipulated who, although sometimes understanding what is happening, have trouble getting out of the clutches of a guru of another kind: the Chief. Because the leader has the power, the leader embodies the power. But when the "BOSS" is a beautiful young woman seductive and sensual with attractive shapes and stripper skills worthy of the goddesses of the Kama Sutra, the line of gogos trapped in a vicious circle where lust and money dictate their law always ends to lie down. Except here, we cooperate only by constraint because manipulated. This is a part of the history of Agents Play Back, which is not well perceived by the viewer, because the author is limited to reveal through a few sequences the large parts of the darkness of human soul, in the large part of the darkness of human soul facing what satisfies and nourishes his ego every day......
I believe that happiness is where people work and succeed while staying with their family and friends.
Today, there is so much evidence. This film project is a mission born of the duty to awaken the people conscience and to warn African dictators on the consequences of their poor governance, which led to massive immigration of young people to the Western Countries,in order to perpetuate their dynasty.
We approach this with passion as an opportunity and an urgency. This is something we need to talk about and explain, because we are all in this boat. Otherwise, we will all slip slowly and sink together. Think about hundreds of thousands of young talents and geniuses people, who die in this adventure. The West is not a paradise! We need your contribution to carry out this mission and make the film alive. Please help us with your donation.
Je crois que le bonheur se trouve là où les gens travaillent et réussissent tout en restant avec leur famille et leurs amis.
Aujourd'hui, il y a tellement d'éléments de preuve. Ce projet de film est une mission née du devoir d'éveiller la conscience des peuples du monde et de mettre en garde les dictateurs africains sur la mauvaise gouvernance de nos pays, poussant les jeunes à l'immigration massive à l'Ouest dans les bateaux afin de périr en mer, pour perpétuer leur dynastie. Nous abordons cela avec passion comme une opportunité et une urgence. C'est un sujet dont nous devons parler et expliquer, car nous sommes tous dans ce bateau. Sinon, nous allons tous glisser lentement et couler ensemble. Pensez aux centaines de milliers de jeunes talents et génies qui meurent dans cette aventure. L'Occident n'est pas un paradis! Nous avons besoin de votre contribution pour mener à bien cette mission et rendre le film vivant. S'il vous plaît aidez-nous avec votre don.
WHAT DO WE WANT TO ACHIEVE? Build the next generation of creators in this audiovisual industry in the digital age, to produce films for television channels and major film companies. In the short run to create an opportunity for talented Young Actors and Project Owners.
NB:If you are a videographer, a cinematographer, if you just like art or what we want to achieve, please join us to lead this mission. It will be an opportunity and new experience for you to discover Africa and how we realize films with inadequate financial means.
How The Fund Will Be Used
- The fund will be used to the Production and Postproduction of "Agents Play Back". We have two divisions to make the project more efficient beyond the funding phase.
- The Division of Film Production and Promotion.
- The Division of WebTV and Cultural Tourism.
The funds we have planned to start shooting our film and pay the actors have finally been allocated to the purchase of the rest of the equipment that meets the requirements of the film industry in the digital age [Drone, Mobile TV Studio, Video camera Server, Car Van, DJI RONIN-MX WITH GRIP AND WIRELESS CONTROLLER- Sennheiser EW 100-ENG G3, etc.. ].
Behind-the-Scenes Photographs from previous films.
Videogramme shooting Presentation
- The funding we are seeking will allow us to start the production, make costumes and shoes we need, as shown in the image worn by these actresses bellow, cover the postproduction and the costs of producing DVD. Each Pledge that is donated goes towards different parts of the film.
- SIMPLIFIED SUMMARY OF EXPENDITURE
- 1- Literary rights and music 2- Technical resources
- 3- Logistics means 4- Artistic staff 5-Technique-Artistic:
- 6- Catering 7- Insurance and security 8- Advertising and marketing Total need to raise(£37,000)
9- 10% contingency on £34,000 = £3,400 10- Postproduction(AFM) £15,000 TOTAL Amount of Project £52,400
Sample of costumes and shoes we need in the film
Remember: Making a full-length of film, a documentary or otherwise, is a challenge for anyone, even for a big production company. It is a substantial endeavor, with many moving parts. Independent film producers have to be able to roll with the costs. But sometimes it's too complicated for a new enterprise like us. That's why we need your financial help.
We are planning to make the film "AGENTS PLAYBACK: Corruption and Inertia in Africa " in Cameroon (Yaoundé) and England (Portsmouth) if we have enough funding.
- Of the project will take place in Cameroon (Yaoundé) with Afrika Multimedia during 03 months of filming and shooting.
- Of the project will be realised in England (Portsmouth) during 02 weeks of shooting.
- For finalisation, editing, postproduction, we will have 03 weeks to edit the film.
Please don't let us down, give as generously as you can any £1 count. Your support will allow vital life-changing to create an opportunity for talented Young creators and actors.
All backers will receive a digital photo album of behind-the-scenes shots or a video naming backers during the party show of the film. Some will get a Softcover or a Hardcover of My New Book; An indelible Canvas Poster 110 cm x 60 cm of you or a person of your choice, made by one of our artists from your photo. The Cultural Tourism Package1-2 , The Cultural Tourism Golden Package1-2 and many more. Because You’re helping us to make a real difference and we really appreciate your support
Tous les contributeurs recevront un album photo numérique composé de photos prises dans les coulisses ou une vidéo les nommant lors de la presentation du film. Certains recevront une copie papier de mon nouveau livre, Une affiche sur toile indélébile de vous 110 cm x 60 cm, ou une personne de votre choix réalisée par l'un de nos artistes à partir de votre photo. Le forfait tourisme culturel Package1-2, Le forfait tourisme culturel Golden Package1-2 et beaucoup d'autres, car vous nous aidez à faire une réelle différence et nous apprécions vraiment votre soutien.
What is Afrika Multimédia Sarl?
Afrika Multimedia (AFM)Sarl, is a multi-faceted Audio-visual & Marketing Development Media Company. AFM was incorporated on 27-10-2017 in Yaounde under number 2017/6718 / ACE / APME / CFCE-YDECC, to respond to the lack of structures promoting the Cinematographic Entrepreneurship in the digital age and TV Production on behalf of television channels and major film companies. AFM works with ordinary project managers in the field of art, promotes the practice of social and professional integration, enhances the value of projects designed by formal or informal project makers and minority communities, many of whom excluded from funding channels.
- Our mission is to prepare a new generation of entrepreneurs in the audiovisual production industry, by creating an environment of passionate people,who express themselves freely about their project, their need to learn and to network. We are an innovative and unique audiovisual development media that seeks to promote and develop the Cameroonian entrepreneurial ecosystem through an innovative approach.
Your Reward: My New Book coming soon sign by me.
- The story in this book talks about me as a factory worker, a black guy living in Portsmouth, originally from Cameroon. It is an inspirational moment of my life experiences and the uncertain situations I was facing in my own country in 1994. The story of my life can also serve as a guide, for those who would like to change their behavior and attitude for a better life.
Récompense:Mon Nouveau Livre arrive bientôt signé par moi
- L'histoire de ce livre parle de moi en tant qu'ouvrier d'usine, un Noir vivant à Portsmouth et originaire du Cameroun. C'est un moment d'inspirantion de mes expériences sur la vie et des situations incertaines auxquelles j'étais confronté dans mon propre pays en 1994. L'histoire de ma vie peu également servir de guide à ceux qui souhaitent changer leur comportement et leur attitude pour une vie meilleure.
6.00 x 9.00(229mm x152mm) Content Type: Black & White, Paper Type: Creme, page 142
I remember, my dad sitting on the floor counting every coin and telling me about his tax, bill, and debt worries. He used to send me to the door to tell the tax collector he was not in. My Mum had health issue and could not care for us when I was fifteen-years-old and was sent back to her village where there was no hospital, I felt robbed and cheated by life. That day my Mum told me, Jean:" Treat every Woman with Respect and Dignity as your own Mother " Today, I feel the desire to share my story with you in this book.
- Je me souviens de mon père assis par terre, comptant chaque pièce de monnaie et me parlant de ses problèmes d’impôts, de factures et de dettes. Il m'envoyait à la porte dire au percepteur des impôts qu'il n'était pas là. Ma mère avait des problèmes de santé et ne pouvait plus s'occuper de nous quand j'avais quinze ans et a été renvoyée dans son village où il n'y avait pas d'hôpital. Je me suis senti volé et trompé par la vie. Ce jour-là, ma mère m'a dit, Jean: "Traite chaque femme avec respect et dignité comme ta propre mère". Aujourd'hui, je sens le désir de partager avec vous dans ce livre mon histoire.
Thank You For Supporting This Project
- I’m Jean Tchamgue former student at The Graduate Institute of Geneva. Author of "Live What You Love," Messenger of Strategies and Founder of Afrika Multimedia. Small and Medium Business Expert, Professional Speaker, creator of anonymous millionaires & Motivator of Young Entrepreneurs.
- I develop Audio, Video and Written content to fulfill my mission to train people from any background where and how to start a business to be financially free before they quit their job, what I call "The Club45-45-45" and help a small business owners to grow their business in the Digital Age.
- Although I had already invested more than £75,000 of my funds to lunch the company and buy equipment, we were stumped on the ground for lack of suitable material to start our film production. Nowadays Africa Multimedia company is no longer depend on me as a single person but as teamwork where every member master the process, the practical methodology, and the company vision.
To fulfill our mission, we need some help to bring this film to life.We are in this Industry to change the way things have been done in Africa with a new approach.
Currently, we are working on the production of our film “Agents Play Back” duration 100 minutes; it is about Corruption and Inertia in Africa. After Agents Play Back, our next movie will be “Africa in The Colour of Dictators: The Art of Eliminating its Best Children” with several Episodes.
Nous travaillons actuellement à la production de notre film «Agents Play Back» d’une durée de 100 minutes; il s'agit de Corruption et Inertie en Afrique. Apres ce film Agents Play back, notre prochain sera "L'Afrique Aux Couleurs Des Dictateurs: L'Art d'Eliminer ses Meilleurs Enfants" avec plusieurs Episodes.
Risks and challenges
Making a full-length of film, a documentary or otherwise, is a challenge for anyone, even for a significant big production company. It is a substantial endeavor, with many moving parts. Independent film producers have to be able to roll with the costs mainly. But sometimes it's too hard for a small company like us.
We have done our best to minimize risk partly because we are not starting from scratch, although being a young company. The science exists, the actors are there waiting for this opportunity, and we've begun the process - raising and borrowing money, financing some of it from limited personal funds, thus reducing what the need for this campaign is. For this reason, First Rewards deliveries are set in August 2019 not that far away.
As I said at the beginning, this film is a mission, born of the duty to awaken the conscience of people and to warn African dictators who throw their youth into the boats to die at sea, to perpetuate their dynasty. We approach this with passion as opportunity and emergency.
The funds from Kickstarter will allow us to start the production of "AGENTS PLAYBACK" edit the film, and combined with other arranged funding, will enable us to cover vital post-production elements that can make a film special, visually and audibly. We have already signed agreements with the main distributor, TV Channels, and the production of our film "Agent Play Back" has been planned as soon the end of this campaign.
Our scope of work, time frames, and budgets are reasonable. It's not our first production. All of this, along with our strategic partnerships with experienced crowdfunding and fulfillment experts, leaves little room for error and ensures rapid delivery.
Supporting our project is not the same as buying a product off the shelf. It is to help the idea that the thriller movie is ready to be watched, exciting and open to innovation by anyone. We think the film “Agents Play Back” has some compelling message and we need your help to share it with the world. We are addressing them. We will do everything we can to honor our commitment to our backers.
We say with total confidence - when this campaign succeeds, we will make the film; all rewards will be delivered fully and on a timely basis, and we thank you for supporting a movie about a subject that we need to tell and explained because we are all in this Boat.
However, if there are unexpected, unforeseen circumstances that affect the production viability, we will be fully accountable to our backers.
- (50 days)