About this project
Pipeline Planner is crafted to help real estate professionals organize and align their tactical day-to-day tasks with larger business and personal goals.
Real estate agents have lofty goals that are usually achieved as a result of everyday steps. In fact, it is almost always those regular daily processes that lead to long-term success and more real estate closings. This tool is the canvas to note these big picture goals and make those every day plans, all in one place.
The key benefits of the Pipeline Planner:
- Achieve work / life balance
- Boost productivity
- Gain clarity
- Develop better habits
- Locate more prospects
- Generate more leads
- Crush your goals
- Be happier
For those on-the-go agents who need a little more structure: We all know an agent who has amazing ideas, but spends so much time in the field that those actionable ideas get left by the wayside. This planner gives agents the opportunity to not only have a place to brainstorm and create new ideas, but a to-do list and appointment calendar to encourage planning and action.
For those structured real estate agents who seek new and creative business ideas: We also all know someone that is a little too uptight—all work and no play. Blank spaces, journaling pages, motivational quotes, and thought-provoking questions sections provide the opportunity for reflecting on the past and gaining inspiration for the future.
For those real estate pros who like the freedom of blank space: Journal spaces give the uncommon ability for someone to reflect, take notes, and write in the same planner they use to keep track of their daily targets and schedule. Also weekly and monthly reflection questions keep you checking in with yourself and help you to evaluate your progress toward meeting your goals.
For those agents who are seeking structure and discipline: We all know how it feels when you lose control of your day: that feeling you get when you can't seem to remember what you have to do or when you are up until all hours completing tasks. Having a planner that is a calendar, to-do list, instructional manual, AND a journal allows you to have one place to jot down information. There are even 24 time management tips that will help you get it all done fast.
For those agents looking for ways to build their business: Newbie agents and agents seeking to make refreshing and exciting changes to how they approach their real estate business will love the weekly tips. Looking for something very specific that you can do to build your client base or generate leads? The tips provided on the Plan Your Week pages are designed with your success in mind.
The planner has been carefully crafted over a period of years using significant research on how real estate agents stay most productive. The daily pages are designed to keep agents focused on what they do best—list and sell property. The weekly and monthly wrap-ups help agents to continuously sharpen the saw. Best yet, the Hot Tips & Bright Ideas are crafted in such a way as to help agents create a solid foundation for increased business no matter the market.
To help you achieve your personal and professional goals, this 6-month undated planner contains the following:
- 24 Time Management Tips for Real Estate Agents
- 24 Business Building / Lead Generation Activities
- 24 Weekly Milestone Pages
- 6 Months of Daily Pages
- 24 Weekly Weekly Wrap-Up Pages
- 6 Monthly Review Pages
- 18 Thought-Provoking Business Motivators
- 21 Notes & Ideas Pages Production Analysis Tables, Charts, and Calculators
- Plenty of space to mind map, brainstorm, and note just about everything you need and want to do in your business
Pipeline Planner’s innovative framework is simple enough to help you hit your real estate business plan goals and accomplish remarkable things, all while having the flexibility you need. For example, I’ve left everything undated, so you never feel left behind. Planning and making changes should be based on the direction of your personal real estate career, not about waiting until January 1st to make new choices and launch forward.
How does the planner help you stay organized?
Pipeline Planner is chock full of organizations tips and tasks for you to fill out that will help you keep track of everything from your daily goals and expenses to year-long milestones and reviews. Here are some of the organization tips and tools that are included in the planner:
- Journaling - Research shows that keeping a journal increases clarity. Use the thought-provoking questions on the Notes & Ideas pages as a way to consider your business and your life.
- Mind map - Using a mind map helps to generate new ideas and get random thoughts on paper. Use the 18 Notes & Ideas pages to get the creative juices flowing
- To-Do Lists - Got lots to do and worried about what you will forget? Make notes in the Today’s Target’s or daily schedule areas of the pages of the planner.
- Today’s Targets - Research shows that too many items on a list will cause information overload. Focus on the 3-4 activities each day that are closest to the money and closest to your success as an agent.
- Prospect and Lead Calculators - Not sure how many leads and prospects you need in order to meet your goals this season? Use the charts, tables, and calculators in the Introduction in order to gain clarity on your sales outcomes.
- Production Analysis - Having a hard look at previous production can reveal a lot about what you can expect in the coming season. Use the production analysis chart in the Introduction in order to identify areas of focus for increased success.
- From Phone to Planner - You may be chatting on your phone with your client and need to jot down key data such as MLS numbers or loan limits. That’s where the planner comes in.
- Pipeline at a Glance - Going through the day, you may sometimes forget about that new sign call lead that left you a message. Use your daily Pipeline at a Glance in order to keep a record of daily new leads and prospects.
- Mileage Tracker - Mileage for business is tax deductible. Keep a record of your mileage using the daily pages.
- Expense Tracker - Ordered some flyers or took a client to lunch? Note your expenses in the expense section of each of the daily pages.
- Goal Setting - Clearly defining your goals allows you to realize what you want, visualize them, and create a plan to make them happen. There’s plenty of space for that and prompts to help you set effective business goals.
- Timeblocking - Those who time block have found it effective to use different colored highlighters to block certain time chunks—prospecting (yellow), appointments (green), etc. You can do the same in the daily schedule section.
- Weekly Milestones - A good week starts with a good plan. We’ve got an entire page each week for you to note your key goals for the 7-day period
- Weekly Wrap Up - Reflection on a regular basis leads to increased success. The weekly pages will help you to regularly assess your progress toward meeting your long term goals.
- Monthly Review - The best way to stick to the plan and make changes accordingly is with regular assessments. Use these monthly pages to stay on track and make changes as needed.
- Self-Reflection - Each of the daily pages includes a spot for self-reflection - from lessons learned to wins, no matter how big or small.
So how does it work?
Each planner starts out with a walk-through of how the different pages, tips, and organization tools can be used to help you.
What is the Pipeline Planner made of?
I wanted the planner to be durable, but beautiful so you feel comfortable taking it everywhere you go. The planner has a navy blue vegan leather soft cover and contains 264 pages of 24 lb. bond. Perfect bound, it’s thick enough for you to write on without that pesky ink leaking through to the other side.
How big is it?
The planner measures 6” x 9” and is less than 1” thick. It is small enough to fit in your bag, briefcase, or binder, depending on which you prefer to use.
Pipeline Planner helps people break down their long and short terms goals into actionable steps. Then, it gives them the tools necessary to incorporate these steps into their daily lives. I’ve not only based the planner’s construction on my experiences as a real estate broker, teacher and educational consultant, but also on the significant research of accomplished influencers such as Stephen Covey, David Allen, Gary Keller, and Jay Papasan.
I wanted real estate agents to use this planner as a compass to guide their daily business and decisions. It’s simple. By staying focused on the daily targets and weekly hot tips, it allows users to ask themselves:
Is what I plan to do today going to get me closer to my goals?
And that’s how Pipeline Planner was born.
The motivational journal is the perfect journal to assist you in maximizing your Pipeline Planner production and taking your business to the next level. There are many life and business-enhancing benefits of using a journal, a few of which include gaining clarity, capturing ideas, reviewing accomplishments, setting goals, and acknowledging your progress. It's time to create a pathway to increased success in your business; the planner and companion journal can help you do that.
The money will be solely used in the first large scale production of Pipeline Planner, including manufacturing and shipping. This kickstarter will help get this Pipeline Planner produced and available for even more people to get their real estate goals in line with their personal career goals.
I am doing everything in my power to have it out and delivered to your door by mid-December 2016, but understanding that there are often unforeseen delays in the manufacturing and shipping process it may trickle into the holiday season.
Even though the planner is undated and you can start using it on any Monday, I know how important it is for agents to have the product in their hands before the end of the year. For this reason, it is important that backers respond to the information survey as quickly as possible after this Kickstarter ends so I can get your planner in your hands ASAP.
Risks and challenges
As of right now, the only challenge I see is that I am at the mercy of the bindery (the guys that put in the fancy ribbon and put on the cover). While our samples are awesome and we are ready to go, I need to be sure that the quality is not compromised. So all I ask in advance is for patience and that backers respond to the information survey as quickly as possible after this Kickstarter ends so I can get your planner in your hands ASAP.
I am overseeing every step of the process myself to ensure that you receive a game-changing quality product that you love. Trust me, I am just as excited as you are to get one of these planners in your hands!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)