Thanks for watching our video and visiting our Kickstarter page. We're so excited to be working on the world's first multimedia Haggadah, but we need your help to make it happen.
In case you missed it in the video, here are some of the great features we plan to include in the iPad app:
• Traditional Haggadah text, with interactive commentary from David Kraemer and Rabbi Irwin Kula
• English/Hebrew language toggle on every page
• Recordings of all the great Passover songs
• A contemporary, alternate approach to the seder from Amichai Lau-Lavie
• An introduction from David Kraemer discussing the meaning of Passover and what makes this holiday such an important one
• Stunning imagery from beautiful Haggadot around the world, including rare illustrated manuscripts dating back to the 1300s
• Audio commentary from art historian Sharon Liberman Mintz, who shares some of the incredible stories behind the art
• A section on how to prepare for a seder, and tips on how to host one
• Delicious, modern recipes for your seder, like Smoked Trout and Beet Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette
• Interactive mini-games to engage children during the seder
• An invitation to join our seder community and submit your seder photos, which will be included in an app update after Passover
Passover is just around the corner, and we're literally working around the clock to make this app happen. But we can't do it without you! Please donate, help us spread the word, and join us in bringing the first digital Haggadah of its kind to life.
- (30 days)