The 1-Minute-Demo is here! Try Lonely Mountains right now!
Today we have a very special update: Thanks to your great community efforts you cleared all daily quests which means the 1-Minute-Demo of Lonely Mountains: Downhill is unlocked and you can play it right now! Also, we have just hit 90% of our Kickstarter funding goal which is great news too!
We want to say a big thanks to everyone who took part in yesterday’s daily quest. We asked you to write a 24 part short story together on Twitter or Facebook and - oh wow - did we laugh reading your tales!
Click here to read the full wonderful Twitter story about a crazy biker duck gang!?
Click here to read the extraordinary Facebook story about zombies, rabbits and much more.
All the cool stories aside we know of course that a lot of you are eager to try the 1-Minute-Demo. Just click the button below, subscribe to our tester list and the mountain is all yours. :)
As we are still putting the finishing touches on a new little trailer for the 1-Minute-Demo you will see us Tweeting and Facebooking about it starting tomorrow but since you cleared all daily quests so quickly, we wanted to share the demo with you already today.
A few comments about the demo:
- You can play one full mountain for 1 minute, then the demo resets.
- We suggest using a controller as we still work on the keyboard & mouse controls.
- Of course this is still an early version of the game but should give you a good idea of the gameplay.
- All backers of the €35 or above will get the full demo version with no time limit and online leaderboards, when the Kickstarter ends.
- There are no embargos or other restrictions on the demo, just have fun and feel free to share videos and screenshots wherever you like. :)
We are of course super excited to hear what you think! Just hop on our Discord and tell us how you like the demo and if you have any questions.
Jan & Daniel