Ships and Shipping...and a bit more
As some of you have discovered, the PM is open and shipping can be paid. We've been testing it and it appears to be working as intended, so now we are making it official. There are several things to note about this round of shipping:
Link to PM: https://signin.pledgemanager.com/
- The main two boxes are very heavy (all dense paper and cardboard) . The shipping cost is based off weight. Each product has the real weight assigned to it.
- The cost varies based on location. More importantly, how much and what the customer ordered impacts the price more so now, ie. two packages going to California can be much different in price.
- Non-subsidized pricing. The price tag for shipping for some of you will be very high. We've always helped offset the costs previously, but are not able to do so now.
- If you have multiple pledges, the shipping should reflect this.
- You can choose to wait and receive it all at once with the last shipment (see details below). Shipping prices are going up every six months and I don't expect that trend to change. If you wait, expect the shipping cost to go up.
- Please verify your address. If you need to change your address, you should be able to do so in the PM now.
- If for some reason you find you can order something, please don't. We cannot honor any new item purchases at this time. The print runs/injection numbers are locked. The printing limits and prices negotiated have been set across the board.
If you waited to have your Journeyman expansion shipped until now, you will see shipping in two places. There is an area that says reward shipping (Shores and Blackwall) and an area that says weight shipping (the current wave). In the example below, this backer has already paid for his base Shores and Blackwall games. He only needs to pay for the current shipping.
The PM will be open until August 1st to pay for shipping. Afterwards, it will be locked and the addresses of the backers who paid organized for shipping. We may be able to open up the PM again for a batch for people who missed this opportunity, but it isn't a guarantee and won't be this year.
What's coming in this shipment?
- Stretch Goal materials ( modules / cards / punchboards / tavern mode)
- All-in Modules (modules / cards / punchboards)
- LE Book
- Item Expansions 1, 2 & 3
- Question Expansions 1, 2 & 3
- 2.0 Monster Cards (any add-on purchased mini will have their cards in this as well)
- Realm Tile Expansion 1
- Realm Tile Supplement 1 & 2
- Spriggan, Trickster, and Skald (Novice 2.0) as well as Journeyman cards
- 2.0 starting gear for Spriggan, Trickster, and Skald
- Slaughterfield Expansion (Journeyman) items and cards
- Journeyman Hunter Cards
- Colored Fate Dice
- Treasure Bag
- Tuck Boxes
- Over-the-Top Printed materials (some of which are already listed above)
- Boat: XIN QING DAO V.177S
- ETA Port: 30 Jun
Boat: OOCL TAIPEI V.025E
- ETA Port: 5 Jul
- Boat: MARSEILLE MAERSK V.824W
- ETA Port: 24 Jul
We are looking at final wave delivery of the miniatures in the summer of 2019 but it is still very much a moving target. We should have test injections to show you in forth quarter. As I mentioned several updates ago, we are going slower at the beginning to ensure quality.
Translated materials will be shipped out with the final wave.
We understand the buyer will be talking about the purchase at Gencon. Expect a bit of news to filter out during the convention and we'll have a larger update afterwards.