Support Maya Moon Co.'s mission to harmonize ecosystems worldwide through decadent and nourishing chocolate truffles.
Maya Moon is launching a new line of Chakra Chocolate Truffles, with seven delicious, energy-activating flavors. Over the past two years, we have perfected the recipe for these honey-sweetened, all-natural, decadent truffles. We have also cultivated relationships with organic and fair-trade farmers collectives in Sri Lanka and Peru, and sustainable beekeepers in San Diego. Your backing will allow us to source ingredients and packaging to ship out the first run of gift boxes and to expand into new marketplaces, while supporting farmers locally and around the world.
Help us grow
With your support, we will be able to grow Maya Moon Co. in three phases:
1. Order packaging and source organic ingredients to ship the first run of gift boxes to backers.
2. Launch monthly chocolate truffle subscription program, including monthly meditations.
3. Expand into retail locations and natural markets throughout California.
Maya Moon Co.’s ingredients come from three continents, and they support healthy environments and a high quality of life for farmers and beekeepers locally and around the world.
- Direct trade, organic cacao is sourced by working directly with farmers in Peru, putting more dollars in their homes and communities (rather than multiple chains of distributors). Organic stewardship fosters healthy soils, clean water and diverse, vibrant ecosystems—keys to natural balance that allows the production of healthy quantities of high quality foods, year after year.
- Organic coconut products from Sri Lanka are sourced from a community collaborative that employs more than 2,000 small and medium size farmers and production workers, and invests in eco-friendly cultivation and processing practices.
- Raw honey is sourced from San Diego beekeepers who use sustainable practices, keeping bees away from harmful pesticides and herbicides. The result is healthier pollinator populations and more economic support for local beekeepers.
Each ingredient in our chocolate truffles supports wellness. Cacao is full of antioxidants for heart health and theobromine to naturally boost your mood. Creamy coconut butter is rich in healthy fats. And raw honey boosts the immune system.
Herbs, fruits and spices work to activate and balance energy centers for greater harmony in body, mind and spirit.
Chakra chocolate truffles
Chakra Chocolate Truffles are made from all-natural ingredients and sweetened with raw honey, and contain zero preservatives. They are naturally gluten free, with no dairy or refined sugars.
We roll the decadent and creamy truffle base, made with organic cacao and coconut, in distinctive combinations of herbs, fruits and spices to create seven delicious, energy-aligning flavors.
- Rooted: Raspberry Ginger
- Passion: Strawberry Mango
- Golden: Bee Pollen
- Heart: Cinnamon
- Truth: Peppermint
- Vision: Triple Berry
- Clarity: Vanilla Coconut
Each gift box of hand-crafted chocolate truffles includes a link to online guided meditations. Enjoyed in conjunction with each flavor, the meditations enhance the eating experience and support greater alignment in body, mind and spirit.
Get to know us
Maya Moon Co. was born out a love for chocolate and healthy food, and a vision to support thriving global ecosystems.
When our founder, Chef Kathryn Rogers, couldn’t find decadent and nourishing treats made with high quality ingredients and zero refined sugars, she began experimenting to make her own. Over the past two years, she perfected the recipe and flavors for our Chakra Chocolate Truffles, with the help of many taste testers along the way.
The chocolate truffles were first produced in small batches for special events. Now, Maya Moon Co.'s production has grown to a 2,400-square foot commercial bakery. In addition, Kathryn has hosted Chakra Chocolate Meditation experiences with hundreds of attendees across the West Coast.
Maya Moon Co. continues to cultivate relationships with organic/sustainable farmers and beekeepers in San Diego and worldwide. Each ingredient in the chocolate truffles supports more vibrant and thriving ecosystems - starting in our own bodies and expanding to communities around the globe.
Maya Moon Co. also supports San Diego artist Sharon Belknap, who hand-carves the designs for the mantra cards inserted into each box. And each guided meditation track is produced by musician Nate Eng AKA Enigma Beats.
We strive to create a more connected, conscious world through energy-activating chocolate truffles. We envision a thriving global ecosystem where all people, plants and animals are living open hearted and in harmony with themselves, each other and Mother Earth.
Join us in creating healthier, more vibrant (and delicious) futures for all!
Risks and challenges
The biggest challenge we face right now is sourcing high quality, organic ingredients in enough quantity to fulfill the first run of chocolate truffles and meet order minimums with our suppliers. With your funding support, we will be able to source enough ingredients and custom, eco-friendly packaging to get the first 5,000 boxes out the door.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)