"Performance socks unlike anything on the market" - Lacrosse Playground
"Perfect for teams." - The Awesomer
1) Every backer will be assigned a unique Backer ID. Watch your email, as you should get a Kickstarter message after you've backed our campaign with your ID#.
2) Share your unique Backer ID with everyone you know! Tell them about the campaign and why you think they should hop aboard themselves! If they join the campaign with a pledge of their own AND message us with your Backer ID#. You get a free pair and they can add an extra sock for $10 more on their order (thats 50% off)!
3) Keep sharing and earn more free socks with each new backer you recruit! You've been promoted to an ambassador!
4) At the end of the campaign, all referrals will be tallied, and the top referrer will win an exclusive Vision Army Merchandise Pack (3 socks, 2 shirts, and some other cool goodies).
At Vision Wear we strive to produce apparel that is both functional and styled with a flare. Our goal is to revolutionize the bland concept of athletic wear in a way that makes it appropriate not just for when you’re breaking a sweat, but also for when you’re hanging out with friends or even working at the office!
It is undeniable that the variety of designs available for Vision Wear socks sets us apart from the crowd.
Vision Wear graphics are specially printed for non-bleed and non-smudge precision. Additionally, our designs are available in a color scale of over 50 unique hues and are fully customizable to satisfy your needs. The only limitation is your imagination!
Close up of our Geo sock
Close up of our Haka sock
Close up of out Quantum sock
Close up of our Zebra sock
Close up of our Wings sock
Due to the vast advantages of the signature knit blend, our socks stray from the limitations of the standard cotton knit blend. This patented Coolmax, nylon, and Lycra blend enhances our graphics, maximizes comfort, and provides increased durability.
The Coolmax component maximizes breathability, graphic quality, and wicking in using it's fine knitting. Apart from its wicking functionality, it also provides ventilation to prevent odour. With regards to design, the fine quality of Coolmax blend absorbs our dye with extreme accuracy!
The nylon reinforces the sock, especially in the sole of the foot to maximize durability!
Lycra is the same material used in yoga pants to give it it's form-fit look. Lycra's four-way stretch capacity allows for maximum fit, while staying snug and not restricting!
- We source our socks from manufactures in North America. This allows us to keep surveillance on production quality, minimize freight costs and time, and it keeps money in the local economy.
- The Vision Wear designer then creates sock templates from scratch to achieve the customer’s request.
- After the sock proofs are approved by the customer each sock is then individually and carefully hand printed by the Vision Wear team.
- Socks are then packaged and shipped in a timely manner to the customer’s doorstep, ready to conquer the field, arena, court, office, and the rest of the world!
Vision Wear performance socks are made to fit feet of sizes 4.5 to 13 US and hold the height of 7 inches tall from the base of the foot.
By bringing our pre-sales campaign to Kickstarter and directly to the customer, we can cut out distributors and retailers, as well as any additional marketing expenses!
This allows us to offer our product at a fraction of the cost!
The long-term vision is to establish a brand name known for dependable athletic apparel quality with a stylistic appeal. We intend on branching further than just socks! Additionally, we wish to maintain our value in change. We plan on continuing to contribute to the growth of sports and, furthermore, developing communities.
- Tom Heffernan from Primal Movement
- Miguel Aguirre from Atlatl Sports of North America
- Our Graphic mentors from Vigeon Design
Q: What if the campaign does not reach it's goal?
A: As we do not receive the money until the end of the campaign, Kickstarter will automatically refund all money received if the campaign does not reach its goal.
Q: How do I pick which sock I want?
A: At the end of the campaign our team will e-mail each buyer a list of socks to choose from (much like the list above). It will include all of the designs our team has created and not just the ones displayed on Kickstarter.
- Q: Are you really offering singleton socks instead of pairs?
- A: No, all rewards are in pairs. There was a few typos that cannot be fixed now that the project is live but fear not, all rewards are counted in amount by pairs not single socks! The washing machine makes enough singletons as it is...
Q: Where are the T-shirts?
A: Our T-shirts will be made available after the campaign on our online store. We promise the collection will be worth the wait!
Have any more questions? E-mail us at: VisionWear@live.com
Risks and challenges
If we do not reach our minimum goal for this campaign our release date will be prolongedLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)