We are Ara, Paul, and Matt.
We are Clones of the Queen, a three-piece band from Honolulu, Hawaii. Ara sings, Paul plays guitar, and Matt handles electronics. We've been playing shows together for over a year and we've got a cache of songs ready to put to tape.
›› We sound like this. ‹‹
We're excited to share our music and the local music scene with the world beyond our shores, and as an independent band — we have no manager, no publicist, no label — we get to decide just how to do that. We'd love for you to be a part of it.
Thanks for stopping by, and please consider backing the project; we'll make it worth your investment.
We are making an EP.
Starting on Monday, October 11th, we'll be hunkering down in a studio in Kailua to record, track, and mix the entire EP in a marathon four-day session. Once it's mastered and we've finalized everything, we will be releasing the EP in early December.
We want your help.
We've given ourselves a budget of $2,500 to pay our producer, mixing engineer, mastering engineer, cover artist, and to produce a limited set of physical prints of the EP on CD.
As a project backer,
• You win our undying respect, appreciation, and vinyl stickers.
• You can follow along as we document the entire process.
• You'll get the EP before everyone else.
• You'll be the first to know the EP's title.
• You'll be the first to see the finished artwork.
• You'll be the first to know the track list.
• You'll get your name in the liner notes.
• You'll get sneak peek and outtake MP3s, merch, and more.
We want to talk to you.
email • website • BandCamp • Twitter • Facebook
Support this project
- (40 days)