Sorry again for the long delay. I just got married last weekend and everything else in my life got put on hold for the few weeks before the wedding.
One such thing was debugging the proof copies of Alternate Objectives. It turns out that I found one more glitch that has to do with the way the printer does it's pages that led to the books having a few extra black pages at the back of the book. It wasn't a huge deal, but once i had time in my life again it was also something easy to fix. Now I'm back to waiting for the new proofs, and once I get those we'll be ready to go.
Thanks a ton for you patience. I hope the final product is worth the wait.