First games are about to ship!
First of all, I would like to apologize for the large amount of time between the last update and this one. I am currently moving, and haven't had Wifi since August 2. In addition, we did receive the pre-production sample, but it's in between houses at the moment so I can't send you any pictures yet. But here is where we are:
- Tour Operator is in production. The first games will leave the factory on September 4.
- This means they will arrive in the Netherlands in mid October. The second wave of games will be no longer than 2 weeks behind the first pallet of games, but we need these here to be in time for Spiel Essen.
- We expect to ship out your games in late October. We will send the games bound for the US and Canada via Quartermaster Logistics in the US. We also hope to start shipping these in late October.
- The Pledge Manager closes on September 30. Please finish it before this time. Expect delays and extra manual shipping charges if you don't.
- Please be reminded that you can add Tikal, Mexica and Cuzco to your pledge in the Pledge Manager if you wish so, with discounted prices on both the games and the shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
As soon as I have Internet again and have access to the pre-production sample, I will send you some pictures of Tour Operator!