I want to thank all the kickstarter members and RPG fans that contributed to my previous project and made it a success. I am back with a new cool and awesome idea "RPG LED Dice Keychains for your keys, backpack zippers, and use them as flashlight. It uses 3 small watch batteries that will last 8 hours. Simply turn to turn the LED light on and unscrew and replace batteries when depleted.
How did I come up with this idea?
I dropped my keys in the dark once and it took me a long while to find them. If they had light or if I have had a flashlight I would have found them sooner.
12 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PLEDGE?
1. You can say you were the first to contribute to the First ever made and mass produced RPG LED Dice Keychains in the history of the world.
2. RPG LED Dice Keychains is the next coolest thing after RPG Dice Knobs.
3. It will help me on my next projects. I got 2 board games in the making.
4. RPG LED Dice Keychains make a great surprising gift idea.
5. Can be used for keychains, backpack zippers, as flashlights, and who knows.
6. Quality durable material.
8. Goes to show that even the smallest things can go a very long way.
9. You'll be the coolest person at a rave, or hardstyle event.
10. Use them for display if you have a hobby store and you sell dice.
11. You can remove the batteries and store something in it, so when its off, it's full. And when it's empty its on.
12. Have you ever dropped your keys in the dark? This will help you find them.
LIST OF AVAILABLE COLORS:
I got a better deal on the parts to make the LED Keychains so now pledges go as follow:
Pledge $8 or more, pick any 2.
Pledge $25 or more, pick any 7.
Pledge $45 or more, pick any 15.
How it Works
Risks and challenges
The hardest part from what I learned thanks to my last project is getting everything sorted out and shipped. It took me a reasonable amount of time to collect addresses, sort, and ship. I under-estimated that part of the project but I feel more confident that everything is going to go much more smoother. Also, my previous project was way more difficult because I was dealing with more colors, styles, and shapes.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)