After designing so many pins and charms as an artist, I wanted to create something to put them all in. Enter: my own ita-bag design!
These bags were conceptualized in a whirlwind of inspiration, and within two days I had finalized the designs and sent them to a manufacturer for a quote. Three weeks later, after a bunch of hard work designing a bunch of fun stuff to put in the bags, I'm launching this campaign to get them funded!
*Detailed illustrations and diagrams will be used to depict details not shown in the photos the manufacturer sent to me.
The initial funding goal will allow for both colour variants of the design to be produced!
- Large Adjustable Strap + Backpack Straps: Allows bag to be used as a shoulder bag, backpack, and cross-body bag, and more!
- Size: Sometimes bags with special shapes aren't designed with life in mind. I've made sure that this bag can fit all of the basics with specialized features for each: cell phone, keys, wallets, loose cards, etc. The final measurements of the bags are 7x10in. for the main body. From wing tip to tip the bag measures 14in. wide.
- Side Snap for Window Zipper: No one wants all their stuff to fall out, but hardware can get in the way of cute. That's why I included a custom zipper pull for the window area. It snaps to the side of the bag for added security and cuteness!
- Materials: Faux Leather with synthetic silk lining and metal hardware
Would an ita-bag still be an ita-bag with nothing in it? Jump start the decorating with these enamel pins!
The initial funding goal will allow for all four of these enamel pin designs to be produced!
These enamel pins will be gold plated and hard enamel.
- 2in. for the 'Kawaii and Kick-ass'
- 2.5in. for the 'Keepin' it Kakkoii'
The samples have been ordered, and are scheduled to arrive before the campaign ends. Feel free to message with any questions.
Risks and challenges
All designs have been approved by the manufacturers before hand, so the only real risk is if there are flaws with the products when I receive them. If this is the case, I will need to work with the factory to correct the error which will delay fulfillment.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)