Coding is the hardest part of making a game. What if you could build a game without coding? We are here to show you how to do just that.
Pledge now to build your own huge portfolio of simple 2D games. You will learn game development, design and mechanics with no coding.
What you'll get at a glance
- Get something no one can take away from you: an education
- Become a technical and creative thinker
- Make games that work well and look good
- Learn anywhere and build anytime
- Get lifetime access to a course
- Avoid common mistakes that cost beginners a fortune
- Solve problems with a smart and fun mindset
- And much more!
What Is Construct 3?
Construct 3 is software that lets you make your own computer games. This revolutionary platform makes game making easier, more convenient and fun.
This MEGABUNDLE has 6 easy to follow levels:
Introducing the Construct 3 Ecosystem
You can choose how you learn to make the course the most intuitive and enjoyable for you.
Make Your Game Work with Cool Features
You don't need to install or set up anything. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection. Once loaded Construct 3 will work even offline.
Construct 3 will run on all iOS 11+ AND Android based mobile devices.
Make Your Own Pixel Art in Construct 3 from Scratch
We'll take you through each step on our screen over-the-shoulder style. You'll get to see how the experts do their work.
Add More Details to Games You Make
You will learn to make a visually appealing product. Get a sense of aesthetic to make your game stand out from others on the App Store.
Make More Challenging Game Types
This course is beginner-friendly. If you have game development experience already, join to broaden your skills. You will get exposed through our courses to making many types of games.
Pledge now to also get free reign to build on these games to make your own creations.
Do you have an idea for a game you want to see that no one else is making?
If you like playing games, make the jump from consumer to creator with this course. This is a one-stop shop.
Continue Your Journey as an Experienced Developer
Why should you learn Construct 3?
- Make games without coding
- Easiest engine to use for 2D games
- Can make games up to 10 times faster than other engines
Why should you make a game?
- Making a game allows you to learn a new skill. It's important to keep learning.
- Making a game allows you to be technical and creative. Learning game development will teach you how to find connection between different ideas. Innovation sparks when two unrelated disciplines come together.
- You can make money. As a game developer, you'll have control over your job and will get your name out there.
Construct 3 will be your new favorite engine
- Like most game engine platforms, Construct 3 has free and paid versions. We use the free version for the 6 levels of this course. We will use the more advanced paid version of Construct 3 in bonus sections.
- Uses events and actions to create games
- Has robust features
- Can export to many platforms such as iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Consoles. *must have the paid version to do this.
- Paid version costs only 30 cents USD per day.
You'll Become Addicted To Our Teaching Style
- What we don't do: take you from just A to B. We go in depth. You will learn game building secrets only taught the most prestigious colleges.
- Once released this content will be 20-30 times more expensive. You can only get this deal on Kickstarter.
- Build 10 games from scratch
Design AND Develop
Not only will you learn to make games that work well and have different features, you will learn to make all art yourself.
You will learn to make all art for games from scratch. No more need to outsource artists or use basic stock footage!
Make your next game, website, app or data science project with Mammoth Interactive! Over 400'000 students have enrolled in this online school since its founding in 2008.
Targeting beginners, a Mammoth Interactive curriculum takes you step by step through a project from start to finish. Learn by doing in your next Mammoth Interactive course!
Mammoth Interactive created the first most extensive course in 2011 in Construct 2. John Bura wrote a book for pack publishing about Construct 2.
Bonus tutorials and stretch goals
- $1,000 8x8 Character design
- $2,000 16x16 Character design
- $3,000 32x32 Character design
- $4,000 Sprite color theory
- $5,000 Learn how to use families in C3
- $6,000 Introduction to color pallets
- $7,000 Make a monochrome game
- $8,000 Make a basic top down tile map of a grasslands level
- $9,000 Make spruce trees in pixel art
- $10,000 Make a more in-depth space shooter
- $11,000 Make a pixel art zombie character
- $12,000 Introduction to pixel art animation
- $13,000 Make a basic top down tile map of a snow level
- $14,000 Learn how to translate pictures into pixel art as references
- $15,000 Learn to use adverts in your game
- $16,000 Make a pixel art spaceship
- $17,000 Make a pixel art cowboy character
- $18,000 Make a basic top down tile map of a wasteland level
- $19,000 Draw an ancient Greek pixel art background
- $20,000 Time-saving debug tips
- $21,000 Make pixel art space invaders
- $22,000 Draw a pixel art background of Japan
- $23,000 Make a basic top down tile map of an alien world level
- $24,000 Make a pixel art space station
- $25,000 Build a procedurally generated game
- $26,000 Draw a pixel art background of a city
- $27,000 Make a pixel art astronaut
- $28,000 Draw planets in pixel art
- $29,000 Make a pixel art cyclops
- $30,000 Build a RougeLike video game
- $31,000 Draw a space scene in pixel art
- $32,000 Make a pixel art Greek warrior (hoplite)
- $33,000 Make a pixel art sewer level
- $34,000 Draw a crate in pixel art
- $35,000 Build a Super Marlo Brother clone
- $36,000 Draw a crane in pixel art
- $37,000 Make a pixel art Spartan character
- $38,000 Make a pixel art space station level
- $39,000 Draw a car in pixel art
- $40,000 Build a skiing game
- $41,000 Draw a skyscraper in pixel art
- $42,000 Make a pixel art axe wielding barbarian
- $43,000 Draw a house in pixel art
- $44,000 Draw a mountain scene in pixel art
- $45,000 Build a top down puzzle platform game
- $46,000 Draw the Eiffel tower in pixel art
- $47,000 Make a pixel art crossbowman character
- $48,000 Make a pixel art platformer water level
- $49,000 Draw the CN tower in pixel art
- $50,000 Learn how to make multiplayer games
- $51,000 Draw the Parthenon in pixel art
- $52,000 Make a pixel art archer character
- $53,000 Draw an ancient Egyptian scene in pixel art
- $54,000 Draw an ancient Greek village
- $55,000 Make a tile map for our Action RPG
- $56,000 Make a pixel art alien character
- $57,000 Make a pixel art ancient Greek character
- $58,000 Make a pixel art castle level
- $59,000 Draw a pixel art camel
- $60,000 Game a simple action RPG
- $61,000 Make a pixel art platformer grasslands level
- $62,000 Make a pixel art trireme (ancient boat)
- $63,000 Make a pixel art platformer snow level
- $64,000 Draw a sunset scene in pixel art
- $65,000 Add a dungeon to our action RPG
- $66,000 Draw a pixel art cat
- $67,000 Make a pixel art horse
- $68,000 Make a pixel art platformer wasteland level
- $69,000 Draw a pixel art elephant
- $70,000 Make color coded dungeons
- $71,000 Draw a pixel art dog
- $72,000 Make a pixel art ghost
- $73,000 Draw a pixel art beach scene
- $74,000 Draw a pixel art Aztec scene
- $75,000 Add multiple characters to our Action RPG
- $76,000 Draw a pixel art mouse
- $77,000 Make a pixel art orc character
- $78,000 Draw a pixel art scene on Mars
- $79,000 Draw a pixel art scene on Europa
- $80,000 Add a miniboss to our Action RPG
- $81,000 Draw a pixel art scene
- $82,000 Make a pixel art knight character
- $83,000 Draw a pixel art Hagia Sophia
- $84,000 Draw a pixel art Greek temple
- $85,000 Add bow and arrow functionality and gameplay to our Action RPG
- $86,000 Draw a pixel art octopus
- $87,000 Make a pixel art mage character
- $88,000 Draw a pixel art office scene
- $89,000 Draw a pixel art sphinx
- $90,000 Add powerups to our Action RPG
- $91,000 Draw a pixel art squid
- $92,000 Make a pixel art wizard character
- $93,000 Draw a pixel art totem pole
- $94,000 Make a pixel art fighter character
- $95,000 Add dialog boxes to our Action RPG
- $96,000 Draw a pixel art underwater scene
- $97,000 Make a pixel art Medusa
- $98,000 Draw a pixel art whale
- $99,000 Draw a pixel art mammoth
- $100,000 Add a boss battle to our Action RPG
We will add more topics the more you raise for this course. The more you fund, the more we can add to it, and the bigger the course will be.
We will give you hours of content for a one-time pledge.
Show people what you can do by learning in-demand skills in a hot field of technology.
No more searching for tutorials online to try to put together what you need to know.
Online learning simply is here to stay. It's only growing.
Join our Mammoth community of people who want to grow their skills in a fun environment.
Who is the target audience?
- Suitable for all ages
- Perfect for people who want to be able to show off their own game and amaze everyone
- Anyone who wants to leap into the game development and design field
- People who already have experience and want to learn the new Construct 3 software
- Join the hype of online learning
- Anyone who wants to add more skills to their resume
- Students who to make a portfolio of projects ready for displaying by the end of the course
This offer won't last forever. Choose a reward now!
Assets used for images on this page:
Risks and challenges
We are a dedicated team and promise to deliver what we say. Our last Kickstarter "Mobile Machine Learning: The Complete Masterclass" delivered successfully to 911 backers.
There is little risk here. We have proven our commitment through 6 years of experience in online teaching. Visit http://mammothinteractive.com/ to see more courses, books and tutorials.
Try 1 course for FREE here:
- (30 days)