Your tool for creating achievable goals.
The Daily Goal Setter by Mål Paper is a productivity and gratitude planner, specifically designed to help you to achieve your goals.
The Daily Goal Setter planner is Mål Paper’s first product to be launched. Simple and effective, the Daily Goal Setter enables you to create a clutter-free canvas for optimising your potential.
The Daily Goal Setter is more than just a planner. It explains how to effectively set goals so you can identify and prioritise your long-term, medium-term and short-term goals, while creating actionable tasks to help you achieve tasks.
Mål Paper was created due to a lack of stationery available specifically designed as a tool to help de-clutter your mind.
The word ‘Mål’ means ‘goal’ in Swedish. Our stationery range also takes inspiration from the Scandinavian clean and clutter-free way of living. As a result, Mål Paper was born - the stylish and simplistic stationery brand that helps us to be more productive by focusing our minds on the most important tasks.
The Daily Goal Setter planner is the result of seeking a product to solve the common problem of jumping from one task to the next, without prioritising them or even completing the previous task. We were tired of having countless ‘to-do’ lists on notepads, notebooks and journals that did nothing more than complicate our goals and tasks further, to the point of feeling overwhelmed and uninspired to hold ourselves accountable.
That’s exactly why we designed a planner that will help you to confirm and structure your goals, keeping you organised and focused.
Our mission with the Daily Goal Setter planner is simple. Focus on creating a product that gives the user clarity on what they want to achieve, while helping them plan out the tasks that will help them to get there with the use of positive mind shift setting, measurement and effectiveness. We also wanted the planner to help create a positive mindset with the use of daily gratitude practices and affirmations.
To help us create this planner we looked towards the methods used by outstanding performers and how they set themselves for a productive day, week or month. In the Daily Goal Setter planner, you will see elements from some of the principles and methods they use, most notably the methods from Brian Tracy’s Eat That Frog. A simple method used to help rid you of procrastination and help you in achieving more goals in less time.
While there are a number of productivity and gratitude based planners and journals on the market, we believe that we have de-cluttered some of the fussier designs and added more practicality.
We want you to have the most productive, gratifying and fulfilling life possible. With the Daily Goal Setter planner, you’ve taken the first step.
Be clear on what it is you want to achieve in your short, medium and long-term goals. Stay focussed by referring back to your goals and the tasks that will help achieve these.
Plan your day, week and months tasks by prioritising them in order of importance. Prioritising and planning your tasks will mean you have a proactive day, rather than a reactive day. Focus on the tasks you’ve prioritised, rather than the less important, quick win tasks.
Start and end your day on a high, by reflecting on everything that you are grateful for. Using the daily practice of gratitude and affirmations will help create a positive mindset that will be carried on to all aspects of your life.
Celebrate your wins, and work out what you can do to improve on tasks that didn’t go to plan. At the end of each day, week and month you’ll reflect on how effective and productive you were, and how much closer you are to achieving your goals.
- 6 months worth: The planner has been designed to be used for 6 months
- Goal Setting: Goal setting guide to help you define your short-term, medium-term and long-term goals
- Morning Routine: How to set your day off right
- Evening Routine: How to reflect and recharge to wake up productive
- Weekly / Monthly Routine: How to get the most out of your weeks and months
- 2x Ribbon dividers: To allow for quick reference to your daily, weekly, monthly tasks
- Flat design: Lays completely flat
- Undated: The planner has purposely been designed undated so that you can pick up and put down the planner at any point during the year, and avoid wasting pages
- Gratitude practice: List 3 things that you are grateful for to start your day on a positive note
- Affirmation practice: Start your day with a positive affirmation
- Today’s tasks: List your daily tasks and prioritise these in order of importance
- Eat That Frog: We have set the daily task pages up to be used alongside Brian Tracy’s method from Eat That Frog, whereby you get more done in less time and with less procrastination
- Great things that happened: Review and rate your day. Were there any wins? Was there anything that you could have done to make it even better?
- Undated design: Missed a day? Don’t worry about wasting pages. The planner can also be used as a 5-day or a 7-day weekly planner
- Plan your week: Create a reference for what needs to be completed this week. You’ll be able to refer to this page throughout the week to keep you on track
- Five most important tasks: List the top five tasks that must be completed this week
- Secondary importance tasks: Tasks that can be attempted once your top five tasks are complete
- Additional tasks: Once all the above tasks are complete, you can move on to your additional tasks
- Review: Review and rate your week to see if there is any room for improvement on your upcoming week
- Plan your month: Create a reference for what needs to be completed this month. You’ll be able to refer to this page throughout the week to keep you on track
- Blank grid: A blank and undated grid that can be filled in with any appointments or key dates
- Most important tasks: List the tasks which you must attempt or complete this month. These will be your main focus for the upcoming month
- Notes: An area to jot down any notes that refer to your monthly planning
- Review: Review and rate your month
- Short, Medium and Long-term goals: 2 pages dedicated to each of your short, medium and long-term goals
- Numbered goals: There are up to 14 slots to list your goals and write a short description of what your goals are, why they are important and how you might go about completing these
- Quotes: Throughout the planner, there are motivational and encouraging quotes to help create a positive mindset
By backing our project, you will be one of the first in the world to receive a Mål Paper Daily Goal Setter planner. This will help us put the planners in to production, and in exchange, you will receive either the pdf version or physical hard copy of the planner at a discounted price.
At Mål Paper we believe in giving back and helping our community where we can. We thought of no better way to do this by supporting YoungMinds, the UK's leading charity committed to improving the mental health of children and young people.
For every pledge, through Kickstarter of a Daily Goal Setter planner, we will donate £1 to YoungMinds charity. Following on from the Kickstarter campaign, we will donate £1 from every sale made from malpaper.com
Risks and challenges
With any project that includes manufacturing, there is a level of risk with quality and timings. The Daily Goal Setter planner is to be of the utmost quality, and so we must work very closely with our manufacturer to ensure that this high standard of quality is met on each and every planner that leaves us.
With any project, unexpected challenges can occur. We have planned for most challenges that could occur to ensure that all backers receive the highest standard products and by the expected delivery date.
For anyone who has a question, thought or idea in relation to Mål Paper’s Daily Goal Setter planner, please email us at email@example.comLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)