First, I again apologize for the delays. My initial delivery date were clearly too optimistic in part because I added several cards to the game which meant new art and layout/graphic design. Also, we had issues with sourcing the cauldron containers. Additionally, there have been some issues with manufacturer communication. These aren’t meant as excuses, I just wanted to explain the situation.
Right now they are verifying the files for printing. The latest communication from the manufacturer is as follows:
“Once we confirm that all the files are fine for printing, then it takes 14 days for sampling process. Then we will need to send out the sample to you and get the response from you. Then after we get the approval from you to get ahead with the mass production. It takes around 35 days for mass production. Then another week for us to custom clearance and prepare the necessary documents before export. Sea shipping take around 30 days.”
I am currently investigating the option of mailing the games directly from China in an effort to shave some considerable time off the delivery. This may or may not be feasible due to box size and weight. I want to get this game to you as soon as possible. Right now I am awaiting the manufacturer. Hopefully, the files will not need any revisions. Finger’s crossed!