YOUR OPINION (ON THE STRETCH GOALS/ ADD-ONS) IS NEEDED ASAP!
We are just over two weeks out and the last week tends to be the busiest so there is a decent chance to hit the stretch goals outlined in the campaign (especially if we all share this awesome Indie game) but we may not get to all of them. This brings me to the question at hand. Reply right here in this thread with the single number (and possibly a letter) you most prefer I do about stretch goals and add-ons.
Should I add some add-ons, change the stretch goals to add-ons, make a deluxe edition etc?
0) Do nothing, leave it as it is.
1) Offer some add-ons (new deck packs) but leave the stretch goals alone.
2) No add-ons and convert the stretch goals to instead be a deluxe edition of the game (if so, please also answer this sub question then): How much more would be a fair price: a) $15, b) $20, c) $25.
3) Leave the stretch goals alone but offer both add-ons and a deluxe edition that includes all the add-ons (if so, please also answer this sub question then): How much more would be a fair price for a deluxe edition assuming 3 different card packs: a) $15, b) $20, c) $25.
4) Convert some of the stretch goals to add-ons, mostly the cards, but no deluxe version.
5) I have no idea what you are talking about or opinion either way.