About this project
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
IF YOU MISSED THIS CAMPAIGN BUT STILL WANT TO PLEDGE, YOU CAN SEND US EMAIL AT: email@example.com
Raid & Trade expands its legacy and return with the expansion "War on the Streets". This time, far from the Golden City comes a new breed of survivors. Forged in the most desolate conditions these opportunistic individuals prowl the ruins watching for passers-by – to either join or exploit. Skilled nomads, these ‘Hitchhikers’ can twist any situation to their advantage, whether through silver-tongued and honeyed words or brute force and lethal cunning.
But they are not the only ones who come from the shadows.. Riders & gangs, rebels & outlanders are rising in the wastelands. They tried to enter the Golden City, but they were stopped by the Forces and now they are exiled forever in the wastelands. Anyone who is trying to reach the Golden City, has to face them and their minions!
WAR ON THE STREETS IS AN EXPANSION. YOU NEED THE BASIC GAME (RAID & TRADE) TO PLAY.
What War on the Streets adds to the basic game:
1. Expanding the basic game: Part of the Rats Gang and the new tiles are added to the basic game, extending it, making it more difficult to reach your victory condition. The combat element of the game has now increased since now you will have to fight new enemies in the game from the other players.
2. New Scenarios: Introduce a co-operative mode. Depending the number of the players you will use specific miniatures all over the city providing players with objectives such as protecting the Black Market or killing the Commander and more. But this time all players must work together to achieve that.
3. Hitchhikers: Four new characters with upgraded skills as they will prove highly important to the game's missions, the Hitchhikers.
4. Suburb Tiles: It implements 9 new tiles. This time the survivors explore the suburb around the city and new features will surprise them. The tiles include new elements such as toxic waste areas, guarded areas and underground tunnels that allow instant movement to any part of the city you need to go.
5. 2 Players game: Some of the new scenarios turn the game into a co-op mode. That turns the game for 2 players!
6. Multiple modes: The basic game and the expansion offer competitive, semi-coop, and co-op mode through the variety of the scenarios.
The following characters are included in the expansion as Miniatures.
Here you can see the prototype sculpts on progress...
Click on the image below and download the rules. Depending on your net speed you may have to wait few seconds until the PDF is downloaded. Do note that these rules are not final.
NEW ITEMS CARDS
NEW BACKGROUNDS FOR THE NEW CHARACTERS
MAP TILES FROM THE BASIC GAME
HAND PAINTED MINIS FROM THE BASIC GAME
Raid & Trade is a competitive board game for 3-5 players set in a post-apocalyptic universe where few survivors have built Golden Cities over the ruins of the old cities offering hope to those who struggle for survival in the wastelands. Players explore the ruins of the modern world completing quests, honing their skills and maneuvering for social status in order to claim a precious spot as a citizen with a Golden City. To enter the Golden City you must:
- Become an expert: Reach 20 skill points or,
- Serve the city: Fulfill three secret quests or,
- Become a nobleman: Get the most possible character points
The basic game offers:
- The main rules where players play against each other and can win by choosing one of the three different winning conditions.
- A scenario where it turns the game into a semi-cooperative mode since the players must escape the city before it is destroyed using the helicopter.
- Different Map tiles. Besides the ruined city, the map tiles are also printed on the back forming the Wasteland. The Wasteland uses some different rules from the main game.
- Modular Board. You can build either the City or the Wasteland as you want following the rules of the Map tiles.
DO NOTE THAT THE MINIS DO NOT COME WITH THE BLACK BASES. THEY ALREADY HAVE CUSTOMS BASES AND ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED.
Click on the image below and download the basic game's rules. Depending on your net speed you may have to wait few seconds until the PDF is downloaded.
Here you can choose any add on items in addition to your pledge.
For EU, Canada and the rest of the world we ship from Germany and we always use minimum values on the packs in order to help you avoid any additional fees.
The current shipping fees are for pledge levels only. Any add on items can increase ship fees $5-$10 max depending on the country and the quantity of the add on items. The additional shipping fees will be added after the end of the campaign.
We always support game stores by offering all the special items we create during in each of our campaigns. If you're a retailer, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you information about pricing on retail packs.
Director of Operations: Alexander Argyropoulos.
Artist: Anthony Cournoyer is the artist of this game. We always trust his vision and so far he is proven to be an excellent illustrator.
Rulebook layout: Gaming Rules. We owe a big thanks to Paul Grogan for his help to build the rulebook of the basic game.
Graphic Designers: EtherLogic. Spyros Mygdanis & Giorgos Kalaitzis are our new partners who help us with the graphics designs.
Rules Editing: Samuel Wolf. Always on the side of MAGE Company supporting with his knowledge by editing rulebooks and occasionally adding story text and character backgrounds.
Video Editing: EtherLogic. Also responsible for the Kickstarter videos. The videos was created by Spyros Mygdanis and narrated by Rueben Marley.
Sculpting: SXT Studio. This co-operation keep rolling three years now and is going stronger. These people create the sculpts of 12 Realms too but also produce and paint our miniatures.
Aaron Lee: The manager who manufactures this game and he is always helpings us in each production. We are proud to work with What'z Games.
GS Craft: They are responsible for the Metal Credit Discs of Raid & Trade. Their quality on the production of metal coins is outstanding.
Risks and challenges
Even though we do our best to ensure a quality product and a fast production, there is always the risk of delays. Supplier shortage, holidays, and weather conditions are just a few of the reasons a production could be delayed. MAGE Company should not be held responsible for delays caused by third parties.
We can refund you until we are able to withdraw the funds (14 days after the campaign ends). Also, if we have begun packaging your pledge for shipment no refunds are possible.
If, after you receive your order, you find out that there are items missing, please contact us at email@example.com. We will send you the missing items as soon as possible.
Our current estimation for delivery is May 2016. However history has shown that no matter how well you plan things, there is always a chance of delays caused by third parties.
If a package is not delivered due to a backers fault (wrong address given, backer did not claim the delivered package from their post office, etc) , the backer may be requested to pay additional shipping fees for the item to be sent out again.
Thank you very much,
MAGE Company LTD
Support this project
- (17 days)