What if every dress you wore was
* custom-made just for your body
* in a color you LOVE
* amazingly flattering
* comfortable and easy to wear
* appropriate in every part of your life
* handcrafted by artisans paid a living wage
* green as can be
How would you feel getting dressed in the morning?
How would you feel going about your day?
We want you to find out!
Wear the Shift is a soon-to-be-launched company making custom shift dresses out of vintage and eco-friendly fabrics for people of all sizes. To get a great fit, we've developed an algorithm to produce custom patterns based on each client's unique measurements.
So far, we've tested it on our friends, who now have lots of adorable dresses that fit great! And we've got an awesome set of early adopter Beta Testers -- high five to our Beta Backers!
We've got lots of other great rewards available, too!
* Right after the Beta Test is over (projected to last into February), we'll move on immediately to Kickstarter pre-order dresses. So if you want a place at the front of the line and also a fantastic price (about 30% less than what you'd pay later), lock it in now.
* There are some truly fantastic deals at the higher levels, which also get you into the Beta round. 2 custom-made dresses and a slip for $250? Not bad!
* For a pledge of $25 or $50, you get $25 or $50 off a future purchase, plus some cute vintage fabric notecards and earrings to play with.
The funds we raise will go in large part toward purchasing fabric. We also need to get some new equipment, specifically blind hem machines (!!!) and bigger dress forms. And we need to train our local craftspeople in the process we've developed. The more money raised, the more we will grow.
The response to our project has been so gratifying, and we are thrilled that folks are as excited as we are about this idea! Thank you!!
Lots more pics of people looking great in their shifts at:
- (36 days)