Come one, come all, Dungeon Masters and Game Masters! Get first dibs on the next greatest addition to tabletop gaming.
Traditionally drawn and painted with bright watercolors, the artwork is printed upon sturdy clear acrylic that stores flat, no more bulky minis! The miniatures are heavily detailed, no loss of extreme fine features for the small size of the figurines. Five reasons to back:
- Miniatures store flat
- Doesn't need painting!
- Durable but lightweight
- Beautiful, unique artwork
- Inexpensive to replace
Get the complete 16 piece set + 4 spider swarms and decor at the early bird price, limited quantities for those who get the worm!
Or you can choose your own sets based on figure size (1", 2", 3"). If you love the artwork, the original watercolor paintings are only available through supporting this Kickstarter. If you really love an original and it isn't a listed pledge, please send me a message! (I cannot promise the original for you, anyone can purchase if listed under pledges.)
The originals will never be sold elsewhere.
This entire set is a well rounded monster list for heroes level 1-11, from any skill level or experience threshold. The Spiders are perfect for beginners level 1-5. CAUTION: May upset players with Arachnophobia.
Find your way through the Sword Spiders lair, grapple with other creatures that lurk in the shadows, defeat the Behir waiting for you at the end of the twisting passages. It's your story! Let me help provide the visual tools for your next customized adventure.
Complete Set: For the full set you will receive one extra 1" base and 3 extra 2" bases. Extra bases are given 1:4 approximately for tiers.
Every week a winner will be picked from the comment section (must have an active pledge) and you will receive an extra 2" figure with your pledge! So make sure to comment and share the campaign on your social media! (you may only win one time)
- $700 - One free 5x7 print to all $12+ pledges ✔️
- $900 - Free coasters for $12+ pledges (1:$12+ 2:$28+ 3:$45+ etc) ✔️
- $1,100 - Alt pose available for Owlbear
- $1,300 - Alt pose available for Sword Spider, free 5x12 Print for all $80+ tiers
- $1,600 - 2" Cockatrice addon available and free to all complete sets
- $2,000 - 2" Hellhound addon available and free to all complete sets
- $2,500 - Holographic Phase Spider keychain available for all tiers offering keychains
- $3,500 - Pop Sockets (Phase Spider, Owlbear, Swarm of Rats) addon available
- $4,500 - 2" Hippogriff addon available and free to all complete sets
- $5,500 - 4x6 dice and miniature bag | 2" Nightmare, addons available
- $7,000 - Four 2" elemental miniatures introduced to the campaign, addons available
- $9,000 - Custom Campaign Notebook featuring all the artwork, addon available
- $12,000 - ?????
You will be able to add additional items after the Kickstarter ends!
A preview of addon prices:
- Add $8 to your pledge for each additional 1" figure
- Add $10 to your pledge for each additional 2" figure
- Add $15 to your pledge for each additional 3" figure
- Add $5 to your pledge for each pop socket
- Add $8 to your pledge for an additional Coaster set
You may owe extra postage if you add a lot of extra figures to a lower tier. Please note for Europe and Australia, the $25 shipping is uninsured and no tracking number is provided. If you wish to purchase tracking and insurance, you will owe an additional $25 that you can purchase during the survey phase. Sorry!
Please note, only pledges of $80+ will receive the special castle packaging for this campaign.
$80+ pledges that receive the stretch goal 5x12 print will be shipped in larger box due to the size of the print. Pledges outside of the USA may select replacement items from the campaign in the equal amount of the 5x12 print.
Any overcharges of shipping will be offered additional items in the overage amount if above $3 or an equivalent refund if requested.
Risks and challenges
This will be my second Kickstarter campaign and I've sure learned a lot from my first one! For starters, there will be no custom art tiers in this project. Most artists gain energy from working on another person's ideas/design however, I'm not like that! I actually lose energy and I can't seem to shake custom projects taking months longer than they should. So we're avoiding that entirely! I might offer stretch goals of specific monsters but due to creative energy it will be monsters that I choose.
I've built enough buffer into my timeline to allow for delays and be able to deliver everything as scheduled. Since these miniatures have already been printed, proven and perfected in small quantities, we're expecting items to start shipping in October 2019 (likely sooner). However, if I have an unexpected challenge or I'm running behind schedule, you (the backers) will be the first to know. I am happy to answer any and all questions!
I reserve the right to remove any abusive or impolite comments from this campaign.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)