Use our stickers and mobile app to post photos, videos and messages on anything – turning each sticker into a unique conversation.
What is QRawr?
QRawr lets you transform any physical object into a digital wall simply by placing a sticker on it.
How does it work?
We print stickers that each have a unique barcode generated by us – and give them to you. You can place that sticker anywhere – seriously, be creative – and give it a label (perhaps, "Show me your funny face!" or "What's your favorite mythical creature?"). Anyone can scan the sticker by using our mobile app, and join the conversation by posting their own photos, videos and text.
With our app, you can:
- Consume: See all the creative awesome-sauce-ness that others are posting on QRawr stickers
- Post: Add your own photos, videos and messages to any sticker
- Follow: Keep track of who posted what, where and when
- Create: Claim new stickers and determine their fate
Fun examples of things you can do with a QRawr sticker:
- Use the sticker at restaurants to leave tips (with pics!) of what to order – or what not to order.
- Put a sticker on your ping-pong table, and record the results of every game.
- Leave a sticker at the end of a hiking trail to share with others who have made the trek.
Where are we and why do we need you?
Good news! We've built the initial version of the iPhone app, and we've printed some sample stickers – everything works beautifully. But printing stickers is expensive and getting them in the right hands is difficult. With your help, we'll be able to print and distribute our first large-scale batch of stickers, and bring the iPhone app free to everyone. Also, we'll be able to continue development, bringing richer features like video and geolocation. Lastly, we'd like to bring the app to more devices — especially Android. Help us out Kickstarters, and let's comment on real walls!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.