Take a piece of the race!
Pledge this amount or more and get your hands on a personal thank you pack including:
- A piece of the roadbook (navigation scroll) from one of the stages of the race
- A signed photo from the race, showing you supported the project
- Team Races to Places and Lyndon Poskitt Racing Sticker
- Postage and packing, delivered directly to you
A pledge of £135 or more gets you all of reward level #1 'Own a piece of the race' PLUS:
- A 'Team Races to Places' t-shirt that shows you supported this project. A very cool design with a global 'Team' element and a focus on the word we all know and love DAKAR!
- Additional stickers
- A selection of small items from some of the team sponsors.
- Postage and packing of items, delivered directly to you, worldwide.
A pledge of £290 or more gets all of reward level #1 'Own a piece of the race' and reward level #2 'Basic Teamwear Package' PLUS:
- A limited edition 'Team Races to Places' Klim Inferno Jacket. This factory embroidered (front, back and sleeves) mid-layer jacket has multiple uses; while designed to be smart and casual it also serves a technical purpose as a mid-layer. Its unique design will clearly show you are a member of the team, along with our key partners for 2020.
- An Enduristan Lyndon Organiser - a creative parts or accessories organiser for your travels and adventures. Used by Lyndon on Races to Places, Dakar Rally and the team during the Africa Eco Race.
- A nice bonus item from Akrapovic.
- Ultimate supporters will be given the 'option' to have a name of their choice credited in the closing sequence each daily episode. Something that will be around for years to come.
- Postage and packing of physical items delivered directly to you, worldwide.
Be a 'Title Supporter' of the series - Ideal for companies or events to be visually represented in an opening sequence of an episode.
Receive all three levels of reward above PLUS:
- An animated intro of "This episode was kindly supported by (Company Logo, Event or Name here)" in one of the episodes from the race. This will be integrated into the intro sequence and will therefore be seen by most that watch the video. It will remain on on YouTube for years to come and hopefully with millions of views!
Note: Video's and intro will be delivered in January 2020 daily from the race but remainder of package will not be shipped until March due to lead times on some physical items within the other levels.