Why buy this book:
Luxury Wine Marketing articulates how marketing luxury wine is different from commercial wines, has proprietary research into the luxury wine market size, and has lots of examples and case studies from around the world.
If you can sell 2 more bottles of wine by reading this book, you'll have paid back your investment!
Who should buy this book:
- Winery professionals, distributors, importers, retailers, or others in the wine industry
- Students of wine business (e.g. - Wine MBAs, WSET Diploma, Master of Wine candidates)
- Luxury goods marketers outside of wine
- Luxury wine consumers interested in wine marketing
What is in this book:
- A clear, custom framework for crafting and implementing a luxury wine marketing strategy (5P+S Framework)
- Proprietary research on the luxury wine market size (based on ~8,500 wines from 1,200 producers)
- Luxury wine consumer segmentation- including research from 2 online surveys that include consumer motivation, values, preferences, and demographics
- Extensive review of existing research on luxury goods marketing
- Knowledge and case studies from many interviews and research of luxury wines globally
- Best practices in measuring and analyzing luxury wine marketing techniques
How this book came to be:
Wine education brought us together. When Peter was studying for the Wine & Spirit Education Trust’s Diploma program, one name kept coming up in the business of wine – Dr. Liz Thach, MW. When Peter starting working with luxury wine brands, he realized how different luxury wine was from commercial wine as a business and also how little information and research there was out there in the market. At the same time, Liz was getting a lot of requests around luxury wine and it was becoming a topic of interest for her research. Serendipitously, in 2015 Peter reached out to Liz to see if there was an opportunity to collaborate and build knowledge together on luxury wine. That was the beginning of the journey. A couple years into it, Peter suggested they should write a book on the topic, and this is the product of those four years of effort.
We wrote this book to be educational, useful, entertaining, and enduring. We hope that it helps improve your business and can provide a roadmap for improvement, in all economic environments. One of the keys to success in all economic environments is continual improvement. It is a theme throughout the book and we hope you take that to your business and give back to the industry we are all lucky to be a part of.
To constant evolution,
Peter & Liz
Risks and challenges
Book limits: We need to give our publisher a firm order number by August 15th, but will continue to run the Kickstarter campaign for a while afterwards. This may limit the number of copies available. So, please buy early if possible to help us figure out how many to order!
Delivery: We will strive to get the books out ASAP! They will be off the first print run in the UK, then shipped to the US, signed and personalized if requested, and then shipped out to you via USPS Priority Mail. This will hopefully coincide with the Sept 23rd publication date, but depending on how long shipping takes, might be a bit later...Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)