360 SHELF: Adjustable shelf
360 SHELF: Adjustable shelf
A new shelving system concept that makes all your favourite things stand out.
A new shelving system concept that makes all your favourite things stand out. Read more
Put things in the right perspective.
Change the way you organise your space, books, things and tech and reach out for a beautifully simple and practical solution, easily adjustable under any angle. 360 shelf fits everything and puts it right at your fingertips. Simple, aesthetically perfected multi-use shelf in variety of vivid colors and materials will change the way you see and use things in your living and working space.
360 shelf vs. Bikki the Hamster
The Hamster and the Shelf. The turning moment of the 360 shelf, a simple rotating multi-use shelf, inspired us to present it in the most relevant way.
Folow 360 shelf on
All angles of 360 shelf.
The 45 degree wooden profiles inside the frame are made from solid beech wood for the most natural feel. The frame gives support to any square or even round objects in various shapes and sizes.
Get more, make more.
360 shelf looks good at any angle. More even better. Get more than one 360 shelf and make beautiful shelf patterns. Go one color or multicolor and fit them under every possible angle they are made to fit your needs and desires.
360 shelf is made to fit. It has an enviable span that ranges from a chic shelf for books and zines, handy landing for tech, to space for simple stashing or displaying of all your favourite things under any angle.
Fit to page – Books and Zines
Fit to screen – Tech
Fit to moment –Things
And yet it moves. With a simple built in adjustment system hidden inside, 360 shelf takes your favourite things for a spin. Set it at your own angle out of practical or aesthetic reasons and enjoy the perspective.
- 1. Choose the spot on a flat surface.
- 2. Mount the shelf on the holder.
- 3. Screw the pin to fix the chosen angle.
A turn for the better.
360 shelf brings your world closer. So your favourite things are always there for you, wherever you are.
Applications: Living room (books and book color patterns, zines, LPs, iPads), Kitchen (cook books, recipes), Bedroom (bedtime stories, games), Office (cases and binders), Waiting room (things that make waiting easier), etc.
Any color fits.
360 shelf is made of high quality solid beech wood available in four different finishes, turning it into one of this amazing options.
You can’t go wrong because anything fits.
Powder Black, Vivid Red, Sky Blue & Mint Green
The Angular Holder (the core of the 360 shelf)
After a series of different prototype solutions, we developed a custom made holder (zinc plated) with custom brass pin that gives you a perfect grip at any chosen angle and allows you to easily change the angle or the shelf after installation.
- Dimensions: 200X200x40 mm (wooden frame)
- 360 shelf holds up to 12 kg (26 pounds) if mounted correctly.
- Fits: from CD pack or smaller to A4 format. Try it out.
- Package weight: 0,95 kg (2,1 pounds)
- Package dimensions 210X210x50 mm
Inside the box
- 360 shelf in your favourite finish with holder and brass pin.
- Screw with wall plug.
- 3 step wall mounting instructions.
Choose any available color to fit your lifestyle.
- EARLY BIRD - 1x360 shelf /............. 40 $ (only first 100)
- 360 SINGLE - 1x360 shelf /........ 50 $
- 720 PACK - 2x360 shelf /.......................... 95 $
- 1080 PACK - 3x360 shelf/................140 $
- 5 STAR PACK - 5x360 shelf / ....................... 220 $
- 7 STAR PACK - 7x360 shelf / ................................. 300 $
- 10 STAR PACK - 10x360 shelf / ............................................ 400 $
- Kickstarter campaign.......... November 18th 2014 - December 23rd 2014
- Early birds shipment.......... late February 2015
- Other reward shipment.......... late March 2015
Why backing us?
We believe this is a great product. But we need your support to simplify the manufacturing process, place bulk orders and offer our product in various colors and materials.
Most importantly, we need you.
About the author
Luka Pirnat, industrial designer
As an Industrial design graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Ljubljana, Luka Pirnat interlaces simplicity, innovation and functionality with a set of principles concerned with the nature and appreciation of beauty.
His main focus is recognised through product design and development for various public objects and mass-produced as well as hand-crafted products.
360 shelf was initially made back in 2003 as a design project in the Academy of Fine Arts. Throughout the years, it was redesigned and evolved into a fully functional rotation multi-use shelf.
He currently works as an independent designer exploring design possibilities in everyday objects, shaping the future of constantly evolving design experience.
The team and special thanks to:
Creative Direction&Copywriting: Jure Požun
Film&Edit: Matej Lavka / Multipraktik
Business: Niko Klansek
Music&SFX: Stefan Cerjak
Photo: Igor Škafar / Da photohouse
Graphic design: Branislav Milošević
VoiceOver: Aliash Tepina
Product development: Pirnat
Ad Music: Rodion G.A.
Risks and challenges
1. Our producer is set and waiting, delays will only occur if they happen during shipment of the bulk material.
2. Small adjustments in design are possible. Rubber parts on the back side of the 360 shelf will be white.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (34 days)