Frequently Asked Questions
I have a problem with my Kickstarter pledge, the Backerkit platform, or the game itself. How do I contact you?
Please send all questions via the KS messaging system:
We can not deal with individual issues through the KS comments, as they are easily buried under other comments, and we can not ask you for your personal information in a public forum. In addition we are not able to track the progress of your enquiry.
Sending the same message via many different methods like our home page, Facebook page, BGG profile, etc. only creates confusion. Please just send us one message, via the KS messaging system.Last updated:
I want to back the game, but my country does not appear when I click on the pledge levels. How do I support the game?
Unfortunately, due to many reasons - mainly logistics - we are not able to send games outside of these territories. There are some services that allow you to have a mailbox in the USA and Europe, which can be a way to receive the game.Last updated:
On the Underground gameplay is completely language-independent.
The game will definitely contain printed rulebooks in English, German, French, and Spanish.
Printed and/or digital rulebooks in other languages are under consideration, and any news will be announced through backer updates. Back at the $1 pledge level to stay informed.Last updated:
Yes. Back the campaign at the $1 pledge level, and you will be able to access the pledge manager.
There will also be a pre-order period.Last updated:
Yes. Please read the "Retailers" section of the campaign page.Last updated:
We are already subsidizing shipping costs enough that a group buy would not save money.
In addition a bigger package would also be more easily damaged, and in cases outside of the EU or USA, attract the attention of customs officials.
You may add-on more copies of the game in your Backerkit pledge, but they will all come in separate packages.
You could potentially ask your local (physical) store to make a retail pledge, but those games would cost money to ship as well.Last updated:
We will cover any tariff costs from our operational funds. No Brexit surcharge will be imposed.
However, if the UK imposes any import fees on incoming packages, then backers would be responsible for them, just like any other backer not in the EU or USA.
That said, we are working on providing fulfillment from within the UK, so that this is avoided in any case. We will update this answer and post a backer update with any updated information.Last updated:
What are the differences between the 2006 edition of On the Underground and this remastered edition?
- For their first turns only, the player first in turn order takes three actions, and the player last in turn order takes five actions. (Previously, everyone other than the start player had a few points added to their score as a balancing mechanism.)
- The passenger is no longer removed from the board immediately when the draw deck is empty.
- There is a new Berlin map, along with its corresponding cards and tiles.
- On the London map, these single connections have been made double connections: Paddington-Shepherd's Bush, Shepherd's Bush-Goldhawk Road, Goldhawk Road-Hammersmith, Waterloo-Borough, London Bridge-Bank, Stratford-West Ham, and West Ham-Canning Town.
- On the London map, this double connection has been made a triple connection: Borough-London Bridge
- On the London map, the New Cross station has been removed, as has the connection between Aldgate and Canada Water.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question