Update #88: More Info about the Pledge Manager + New Images
Here is another short update, because many things are happening around the Pledge Manager.
So first of all, please note this address: ragingheroesteam at gmail.com
Just replace the spaces and the word at by @.
If you have any questions about your pledge or the pledge manager, contact us there (or by Private Message via Kickstarter). We've created this email address especially to answer all of your pledge related questions.
What's going on with the Pledge Manager?
After our previous Update regarding the Pledge Manager, we received many messages asking very pertinent questions.
Some of them meant that we even had to talk again with our suppliers and our drop shippers to see how we would handle certain specific cases. So we modified a few things in the Pledge Manager itself to accommodate your needs.
Furthermore, we've just added a Live Chat to the Pledge Manager so we can answer many of your questions in real time. We hope this will give you the best possible experience with the Pledge Manager.
We are currently writing another Update that summarises all this info. The Pledge Manager will go live very shortly after you get that update.
In the meantime, we've also have made a few new images (scroll down to see them all) for the Pledge Manager.
But first, please note that we caught a few mix-ups in the Artillery renders that you may have seen in previous Updates. Therefore, to make sure you know which Servants go with which Artillery Mount, you will need to refer to the Pledge Manager images. They will show the definitive combinations.
And now, for the images:
- The freebie Kristina Karlstein (IE) has been redone.
- Commander Elektra Eisenstein (KST) has been upgraded to a more epic look.
- Arsuhka (KST Yaga) has been completely re-created as we never thought that she was up to par with her two other Yaga sisters. Her sculpt is being redone now.
- We've shown Heleria Drakkenfeld before, but you've never really seen her Heavy Lightning Gun.
- You'll also discover the alternate arms of Snow Ivanka...
- ... as well as the final version of the pilot for the KST Mecha.
- And we've also thrown in a new render of KST Sniper Karmina Noxx in the mix, just because we thought it looked cool :)