LOTUS CHAIN: A Visionary Video Voyage
Presented by Adam Scott Miller & InfinitUS Productions
Featuring the music of TELESMA
CONCEPTION: November 2011 DUE FOR COMPLETION: November 2013
This project is intended for open-minded audiences that value the importance of cultivating the imagination. Indeed, it is our greatest resource.
...So let us take you on a hero's journey, to embark into the wondrous depths of the collective unconscious to perhaps, just perhaps... find something that was lost somewhere along a chain of events... an unseen I's key to flower.
Featuring the combined visual artistry of Adam Scott Miller, Sean E. Conroy, Adam Daniel Palmer, and Chanel Baran. Incorporating a vast repertoire of mediums (but not limited to): clay, 3d modeling, bodypainting, metal, painting, photography, motion graphics. Soundscaped by the TELESMA songs Chain and White Lotus.
The "Blu-Ray Quality" Officlal TRAILER (Please watch at full-HD resolution & full-screen if your internet connection allows. If playback is slow or the audio & visual is out-of-sync, allow the video to load substantially before playing)
This video-art project is an incredibly ambitious, authentic and courageous quest for creating [close to] "major-motion picture" quality graphics with scant budget, and few crew. The esoterically interpretative story, synaesthetic audio/visuals, and intuition-driven creative process is it's way of giving a gestalt experience for healing inspiration. I feel that it's process reflects our nature of perception and when perceived as a play of Art- is potentially very beneficial.
Lotus Chain is a synthesis of traditional & digital mediums, and Telesma's symphonic fusion of sound into a form of art experience- that integrates into a story of venturing through the inner worlds of dream, into amazing mystery, and towards a waking illumination for the beauty of life.
I'm attempting to tell this as a visionary artist informed by scientific/esoteric theory and a deep curiosity for mythic symbolism: that is the backdrop for a highly focused, quasi-intuitive orchestration of many-layered complexity into a fugue of fun! This method and process gives an almost-complete circle of numinous experience that you complete as whole, as the audience. A story that resonates with timelessly relevant themes, but told in a new way that provides a lens of novelty and the space for something else...something special to arise, within you.
We've dedicated ourselves to this project because this is the kind of video we'd like to see more of, and haven't. So we created it. Also, from the beginning we knew "seeing this project through" would be a profound challenge, and so have grown greatly during this epic creative process.
Telesma's music has felt perfect for being the soundscape to the story and inspiring its flow, visual synchrony, and powerful beauty. Once the two-part Lotus Chain movie is complete, we hope it will serve as great inspiration for countless-thousands (more actually) to live more consciously, and creatively.
We hope you will enjoy the previews of this artistically entheogenic experience and support our endeavor to link together and bloom the whole Lotus Chain!
If we meet our minimum goal we will be so heartened as to venture into another song-synced animated journey! For every higher degree of funding we receive- will be matched by our heartfelt gratitude, and inspiration + time/money capability to expand our art to a greater scale!
Thank you so much... making this happen has been a tremendous effort. Your voyaging with us to see this globally-shared artwork to fruition heartens us greatly as artists and provides the resources to enthusiastically create the best we can. Please support our art, and share this innovative project with all of your friends and family!
Love & Gratitude, the Lotus Chain team
Minimum GOAL: $18,000 + (cover expenses & pay the Artists $3/hr)
Preferred GOAL: $28,000 + (cover expenses & pay the Artists $6/hr)
Enraptured GOAL: $38,000 + (cover expenses & pay the Artists $9/hr)
- If you've ever wanted to buy an artwork from ASM, NOW IS THE TIME!
- MULTIPLE REWARDS: Simply enter the TOTAL PLEDGE AMOUNT for all Rewards you would like. Then send me a message for which ones You Choose.
- Please get in touch with me for those wanting greater Rewards. For patrons who would like a more substantial (or different size) painting, or existing originals for sale, contact me for a quote.
Contact ADAM SCOTT MILLER: visionASM @ gmail.com
Risks and challenges
- Project does not reach it's funding goal: Therefore losing confidence in this being a working model of community-supported Art (authentic creativity that is not compromised) AND that the Artists are not compensated for their dedicated time and energy on this project.
- The dedicated time and energy necessary to make this project possible over the last two years has taken my attention away from my other work that provides a definite income to support my wife and two children.
- Keeping the momentum of inspiration despite losing months of work via technical malfunctions and having to repeat many arduous stages of production
- Working & communicating cross-continentally (I am based in Australia, everyone else is in the U.S.A.)
- My dwindling social life...
- Sleep deprivation! (and my wife thinking that I'm turning into a zombie)
-Internet speed not being sufficient for some to stream the video at full-HD quality.
-The risk of substantial loss of digital files (minimal because I've invested in many hard drives for backing up)
Yes, it's not my choice. That's how funds are transferred with Kickstarter projects.
Only after the campaign ends- September 26... and ONLY IF the minimum GOAL is reached by then. If that goal isn't reached than the artists are in debt due to this effort to benefit all life) Please contribute and share!
Sure! We can customize what you would like to proportionately match your Pledge. For example, a $900 pledge could get you a grab bag of a sculpture, canvases, paper prints, and all of Telesma's goodies!
Support this project
- (33 days)