The most comprehensive Naval Battle Map pack ever made
Ahoy! Take your roleplaying adventures to the high seas with the most comprehensive ship map pack ever created. From the cargo hold, quarters and deck levels, all the way up to the tip of the mast; Everything is included in incredible, glorious detail. A swashbuckling DM's dream come true. Perfect for any fantasy roleplaying game!
- For Who? Roleplaying Game Masters
- What? Digital Ship & Sea Battle Maps pack with Tokens and Tentacles
Extra Booty: All rewards of 20 and higher also get all unlocked Stretch goals.
Not Just A Ship map. This is the full booty!
My name is Chris from Loresmyth, and it is my mission to create the most comprehensive ship map pack ever created, true to scale and historically accurate. With a salty dose of fantasy and tentacles of course. I make wooden model-ships as a hobby, and therefore my interest and knowledge on the subject is quite big.
With 15 years Photoshop experience, and a background in historic wooden ship model building, I am going to create this massive endeavour from scratch, and time-lapse record everything from the start to finish. In addition to every 'layer' of the ship being a separate map, I will also create and include all individual art assets. From cannons, hatches, stairs, barrels, rowing boats, rigging, sails, masts... nothing will be left out.
True to Scale, Historically Accurate Galleon
The center piece of this naval map set will be a true to scale, historically accurate rendering of a 3-deck galleon.
Everything from the mast, sails and rigging to the individual decks will be made into a separate map, up to the very last detail. You will able to see the nails in the deck planks. For reference, I will be using the famous Batavia and Soleil Royale, famous battleships with a rich history.
There are roleplaying maps out there of ships, but most are very simple or just the top deck. With these maps you will be able to go into the cannon deck, the cargo hold, up into the masts!
- 170ft long, ultra-detailed Galleon ship map
- All decks as separate battle maps (depending on Pledge level)
- Richly detailed, historically accurate, colourful
Digital Maps & Art Assets
The Krakens & Cannons map set are digital maps. All work is done in high-resolution, high fidelity and neatly organised. You will be able to use these in your Roll20 or other VTT with ease. Any Pledge level above Deck Hand includes token artwork as individual images so you can decorate your own ship.
Printing the map files is possible, but keep in mind most are very large, beyond poster size. If you have any questions please comment or message!
- Perfect for Roll20, use in Photoshop, Printing Poster maps etc
- Grid and No-Grid digital images
- Art Asset tokens to decorate your own maps (Pledge 10,- and higher)
With your support, we can unlock exciting stretch goals, that will further expand the collection of maps and tokens. Pledge levels of 20,- and higher will get all unlocked stretch goals. More can be announced if the project continues to exceed its funding goal.
$2.500 Stretch Goal: Night Voyage (Unlocked)
- Nighttime, moonlit map variations of the ship decks
- Additional token set including lanterns, sleeping crew and more
$3.000 Stretch Goal: Black Sails (Unlocked)
- Pirate-themed mast, sails and flag set to customise your ship maps.
- Additional contraband token set to populate your ships with looted goods.
$3.500 Stretch Goal: Battle Royale (Unlocked)
- Special set of additional token artwork that bring you weapons such as ballista, railing-guns, explosive barrels, repeater-crossbows, explosions etc
$4.000 Stretch Goal: Sea Monsters
- Special set of additional token artwork that brings you cool sea monsters such as sharks, whale, turtles, hydra, and a full fledged kraken.
Risks and challenges
There are no big risks involved in this project, other than the scope of the artwork being created. Additional unlocked stretch goals may delay the final delivery. I have successfully Kickstarted 5 projects so far, so I am experienced with running campaigns and delivery.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)