Update - Battery Life
We have received lot of feedback about the battery life. In our internal testing, we have consistently reached full day of battery life (about 18 hours) by using the following settings:
• Connected to 3G network (average 5-6 hours)
• Turn on occasionally to use Bluetooth and WiFi and turn them off.
• Turn off GPS and turn it on only when SOS alert is required.
• Use medium or low brightness for the AMOLED Display and set it at 15 seconds ON with On by Rising under “Settings/Gesture”.
• Press the Crown button for 2 seconds and close open apps under Recent Tasks (very important)
• Measuring heart rate (1 time per day only)
LooK Watch is a full Android device with a powerful 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It is like a smartphone in a size of watch. It's battery capacity is 450mAh and is less than 1/5 size of a typical smartphone battery (2500mAh). While we continue working on a better power management for the software to improve the battery life, we strongly recommend to turn off the wireless connectivity when they are not in use and also close all open apps so the battery can extend more hours during the day.