Get a set of Maze of Games Code Pencils!
We are pleased to offer our first post-launch add-on, and it's a great one. With a copy of any electronic or hardcover book, you can get a dozen pencils for $30, suitable for solving The Maze of Games. But they are not just any pencils. They are the coolest pencils a puzzler can ever own.
Designer Eric Harshbarger has created six unique Maze of Games code pencils, each of which provides a different set of tools for solving puzzles. On each pencil's six faces are six codes or sequences critical for puzzle solving. In each dozen, you get two each of the following (colors and codes not final):
- The yellow pencil: Alphabet, numbers (1-26), Braille, Morse code, semaphore, binary
- The white pencil: Alphabet, trinary, American Sign Language, nautical flags, QWERTY, Dvorak
- The orange pencil: Numbers (up to 1000), Roman numerals, telephone keypad letters, keyboard shift numbers, U.S. presidents on paper money, U.S. presidents on coins
- The pink pencil: Months, days in months, birthstones, Western zodiac, zodiac symbols, Chinese zodiac
- The tan pencil: Numbers, prime numbers, square numbers, cubic numbers, powers of two, Fibonacci sequence
- The silver pencil: Powers of ten, metric prefixes, metric symbols, large number names, imperial ruler in inches, metric ruler in centimeters
You can order as many sets as you want. The simplest way is to select the $80 level if you want a hardback book and a set of pencils, or change your current pledge to that number. But you can also just add $30 to any pledge that includes an ebook or hardback book, and get a set of pencils with it.
We're really excited about these pencils. You don't need them to solve The Maze of Games, but your friends will be envious when you do.
Maze of Games Kickstarter Update Puzzle #9
You are one-third of the way through your journey! Here is the next part of your adventure through the maze.
9. "What is that sound?" you shout. A raspy voice shouts back, "It is I you 4. 2k tsk, what a predicament."
When you have the game name that answers the puzzle, go to puzzazz.com/mazeofgames. Type in the puzzle's number and your answer, in that order. If you're correct, you'll get a piece of a maze which you can assemble to help you find your way out! You can find all previous update puzzles at the @MazeofGames Twitter feed. Follow the Gatekeeper for more updates.
Thanks for supporting the Maze of Games!
Mike and the Sharks