An update on the Humble Puzzle Bundle featuring The Maze of Games
Hey everyone, the Humble Puzzle Bundle is doing great! People are excited about solving puzzles and helping charities. If you haven't jumped on board, you can read this series of spotlight pieces for some good reasons:
- The Theseus Guide to the Final Maze
- Patrick Merrell's Mastermind Mazes
- Francis Heaney's new Idiosyncrossies
- one of our featured charities, the It Gets Better Project
- our new book Crosswords of Wisdom
- Thomas Snyder's The Art of Sudoku
- another of our charities, Worldbuilders
- and the big new addition we added to the campaign yesterday, The Maze of Games Audiobook Narrated by Wil Wheaton
If you haven't heard of the latter, it's all the novel text read by our pal Wil Wheaton in 70 different voices. You also get a soundtrack album and a mini-album of themes by celebrated composer Austin Wintory. Plus, we included another mini-album of vocal songs from the book by geek-rock stars Marian Call, Kirby Krackle, and Paul & Storm.
Again, this is all available only for another six days, and then it'll be gone forever. If you'd like to get a million puzzles, many of which have never been in books before, we encourage you to hop over to Humble Bundle right away!
Gen Con plans
If you're coming to Gen Con, you can get your Maze of Games signed by most of the team, or pick up a new copy, at the Lone Shark Games headquarters at booth 2847. You can also see our upcoming games Apocrypha, Thornwatch, The Ninth World, and Sausage Party, as well as play our Gen Con Puzzle Hunt. We'd love to see you there!
Mike and the Sharks