Forged Realms Season 2 (Canceled)
A fast paced, simultaneous, tactical dueling card game with amazing art. Featuring two brand new factions!
Forged Realms is a unique simultaneous dueling card game for 2 players that has deep and rich strategy along with extremely fast play. Every decision counts as you play your turn out at the same time and in secret! Here are some game highlights:
- Unique Simultaneous play - all players draw, reveal, battle, etc at the same time
- Fast game play - under 10 minute duels!
- Unique Scouting mechanic - all creatures have a speed used for Scouting and other abilities
- Deep strategy - plan out your entire turn by deciding who scouts, which spells to play and where they target, and much more and all in secret
- Near limitless deck building - 6 factions, combine any 1 or 2, choose your Legendary hero, add 1 to 4 of any cards
- Very low price - NOT a CCG. Get a complete set for one low price (not hundreds of packs as in a traditional collectible card game)
- Beautiful art on all cards - over 100 unique pieces of high quality art
- High quality cards - 310 gsm / black core
- Extremely expandable - easily able to add many more new cards / factions as the game grows
- Flexible game play - standard play, tournament play, draft, casual game formats
- Fun! - most importantly we believe that the games ability to be fast, have deep strategy and solid deck building helps to the enjoyment of the game
Forged Realms is a fast paced, simultaneous, tactical dueling card game where both players build an army and face each other on the battlefield
There are a lot of decisions to make in Forged Realms
Do you place a strong but slow creature as a scout to hold onto the rank into later rounds and deal damage to your opponent? Or do you put a faster but weaker creature as a scout to do some quick damage
Do you blast a Creature out of the way for your Creature to get through to your opponent? Or maybe play a card that repairs your Creatures broken armor instead to hold the rank longer?
How about drawing more cards so you have more options on each turn maybe you discard some cards to power up other cards in the playing field?
Remember, you may have a plan on how your Turn 4 faced down cards work together to smash holes in your opponents ranks but your opponent is also playing out their strategy faced down too. Only when both players are ready will you reveal what is in store for you each turn and the battle overall
Board Game Authority article:
Bring your opponent to 0 health or have the most health left after 5 Turns of play
- Open a new Rank
- Draw 1 card
- Deploy 1 card to each Rank
- Reveal Scouts (newest Rank only)
- Reveal Spells (all other Ranks)
- Engage in Combat (all other Ranks)
- End of Turn effects (repeat until 5 Turns are done or Health is 0 or less)
Forged Realms Rules Download:
Creature Card Breakdown
We are using a new shipping company and we will only charge what shipping actually costs for the final product (all amounts are approximates but should be close) after the campaign
In order to be customs friendly, we will be shipping WITHIN the EU, US, Canada, Australia and China
- USA ~ $6
- China, Macao, Hong Kong ~ $9
- EU ~ $12
- Canada ~ $12
- Australia ~ $12
- New Zealand ~ $14
- Rest Of Asia ~ $14
- Norway ~ $24
- ROW ~ $29
EU Includes: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg , Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Rest of Asia Includes:Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan
Customs Friendly Shipping to US, EU, Canada, Australia, and China backers
Risks and challenges
With this being my 5th Kickstarter, I am more aware of the issues that come up with shipping and production. This project will be my second one that is EU friendly to save on custom charges, which again I was very happy to get.
There are no components to this project right now outside of cards. At most I may add some play mats down the road but otherwise the production side should be straight forward.
We will always be 100% up front with any issues that may arise but will also take quality over speed.
We want to make sure this game is an exceptional product in art, game play and production and with your help, we believe we can deliver a great product again. Thanks!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (22 days)