Full Tilt - Horror/Mystery Game
This is a horror/mystery game. When things at school take the turn for the worst. Play as a student and solve the mysteries. DONT DIE!!
Full Tilt in a horror murder mystery with a twist. This is not your average school, their is an aura of gloom and unsolved happenings everywhere you turn. It may tilt your perspective on reality itself.
Play in the first person as you piece together the puzzles that make "Thomas Hearty High" such a scary place. Pick up items, find keys, read student notes hidden in hard to find places. Do all this while trying to stay alive and you get... "Full Tilt"
For the funding, 100 percent is going to go towards paying a majority of our basic bills giving us ample time to finish "Full Tilt". More time = more content and puzzles to solve. We are asking the bare minimum that we feel we'll need to complete "Full Tilt". So any extra will go straight into adding more content and to update current content.
Audio by "Chris Controller"
- $20,000 - Hard Mode will be activated a an optional gameplay type. Although the puzzles will stay the same. There will be more dangers lurking around the corners. It will be way easier to be caught and attacked.
- (BONUS) $20,000 - Music and ambient sounds by "Chris Control"! His Link: https://soundcloud.com/lunar-twin
- $25,000 - 10 more mysteries quests will be added in the plot to solve, along with more un-lockable areas.
- $30,000 - This will allow you to be able to travel outside of the school building adding features such as: Playground area, and Sports courts to travel for more clues and easter eggs.
- $35,000 - There will be girl-scouts with cookie boxes hidden in various areas. But inside the boxes aren't cookies but way to protect yourself.
- $40,000 - "Zombie Mode" is a challenge that can be activated in the main menu. This will be a Outlast style game-type to see how long your wit can sneaking ability can last before you are caught and devoured! Unless of course you can find a way to escape first.
Risks and challenges
Bugs and glitches are things natural to working on games. Those are some things we will have to iron out. Building a game is no simple tasks, and their are always obstacle and time constraints that we wont know about until it happens. But what is known is we really enjoy our idea and story line so getting it out to the public is top priority.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)