Ignorance is fun.
Dehumanized is an Ignorant Game for Ignorant People. Parties, dorms, and households could use a little ignorance, so we are going to give it to you. Dehumanized is a damn simple game:
- Pull a black card and read it to the group.
- Have the group use their white cards to answer it.
- Pick the most ignorant combination.
- Lose some friends and connections.
- Then repeat.
Dehumanized begins with Pack 1. From there Dehumanized will expand into expansion packs.
What We Want and What You Get
Simple. We want your money. Checking, Savings, Bonds, we accept all USD currency! If you have another countries' currency, we'll be glad to take it as well. With all these monies we will:
- Monopolize the gaming industry.*
- Create an Ignorant Game for Ignorant People.
- Actually fly.*
- Purchase a lot of card stock and ink.
- Pay off all of the world's student loans.*
- Create the greatest game ever.**
- An early copy of the game.
- Your own personalized Black or White card.
- The chance to host a last night TV show.*
- Waffles waffles, crispy golden waffles.*
Cheap-Ass Ways You Can Help
We understand everyone can't contribute money -- cheap-ass -- but we still want you to be in the fun, even though you don't deserve to be, so with one of our future updates this year will come a website where you can submit your own Black and White card ideas and be famous by being ignorant!
Risks and challenges
Here are our most feared risks:
The printer gets jammed.
We may die before producing this.
Kevin, that guy that types things up, might get Carpal Tunnel.
An asteroid destroys humanity before we can.
- (45 days)