About this project
Littlefield performance and art space has been an avid supporter of comedy, live music, art, film, theater, dance, game shows, and everything eclectic since opening its doors in 2009. As one of the first commercial businesses to establish itself in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Gowanus, we're proud to be a part of this community.
By pledging to our project you have the opportunity to get some limited edition rewards including:
• free tickets, free drinks, reserved seating, cutting the line privileges, cocktail classes, yoga and drinks, private party options, DJing classes, rehearsal space, and more!
• prizes from Van Brunt Stillhouse Distillery, Cannonball Press, and animators Bryan Brinkman and Dan Pinto (from Picture This! comedy show)
• signed merchandise from Kristen Schaal, Mike Birbiglia, Hari Kondabolu and Ashok Kondabolu, Jon Glaser, Roy Wood Jr., Giulia Rozzi, Ophira Eisenberg, Josh Gondelman, Myq Kaplan, Jim Tews, & Doogie Horner
• VIP Packs including free tickets and reserved seating to Tinder Live! with Lane Moore and Punderdome 3000 (with Jo and Fred meet and greet!)
• One of a kind prizes from Chris Duffy, Jo Firestone, Donwill, Danny Tamberelli, and Matteo Lane
Got questions about the rewards or campaign? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or FB message us here
Before we could realize our original dream of building a gorgeous green roof above littlefield, a year and a half ago we got the all-too-familiar news that our landlord would not renew our lease. We were determined to stay in the neighborhood we've called home for the past eight years, and have been incredibly fortunate to find an old printing warehouse around the corner, which comes with a 4,000 square foot outdoor lot! After a year of planning and slow-but-steady construction, littlefield is very excited to announce: littlefield. That’s right, we’re re-opening littlefield, now with a new outdoor sister bar and restaurant called Parklife.
We’re very close to completion on both spaces, but we need your help to get us to the finish line! Your generous pledges will assist with littlefield’s moving costs and convert the exterior space from an empty dirt lot into Parklife.
Littlefield will continue to offer quality and diverse programming with up-and-coming and established artists that you've come to expect from us, with the addition of a brand new state-of-the-art sound and lighting system to complement our unique events.
As littlefield’s sister bar and restaurant, you will feel right at home at Parklife with its familiar vibe. Expect friendly staff, signature cocktails, and recycled materials that make up the physical space. Plus Parklife will be open all year-round for the community to enjoy.
We thank you for your continued patronage and support. We look forward to seeing you at our new, exciting spaces!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Risks and challenges
It's tough to navigate through New York City’s myriad rules and regulations when it comes to designing, building and permitting a new space. It’s an unpredictable, complicated and expensive process fraught with challenges, but fortunately we gained valuable first-hand experience from building, maintaining, and renovating the first littlefield over the years. We also work with an amazing team of engineers, architects, designers and contractors who understand what littlefield means us, our patrons and our community.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)