How to Play
- Each player starts as a level 1 organism.
- During your turn, you can choose to either draw, play or discard cards depending on your short-term and long-term strategies. Performing any of these actions costs 1 'move', and players have 6 'moves' per turn.
- Players must evolve their organisms through various levels by using the correct sequencing of evolution and organism cards.
- Adaptation cards can be used to increase your own progress, sabotage your opponents, or to defend against other players' attacks.
- You can only hold 6 cards in your hand at any one time, meaning that strategy will need to be employed in order to maximise the moves of your turn.
- The first player to evolve their organism into a level 6 life form is proclaimed as the winner of the game.
"The game Evolve is very solid, really enjoyable and I plan on playing it many more times in the future." ~ Unfiltered Gamer
“A beautiful game of organism building and sabotage that’s easy to learn and play, but deceptively strategic! If you’re looking for a filler game with great replayability, gorgeous artwork and a healthy dose of competitive treachery, this is the game for you!” ~ Curious Meeples
Lionfish Games is an independent game company based in Western Australia. Our company is primarily driven by a partner-team, with additional designs/artwork being sourced from various studios around the world. To design and make games is our passion, and we strive to create games that will give people a unique and enjoyable experience. We highly value the input of the board game community - aiming to work alongside our supporters and Kickstarter backers to make the best games that we can.
If you would like to contact us, please send an email to: email@example.com
Risks and challenges
We have taken as many steps as possible to ensure everything progresses smoothly, from campaign beginning to product delivery.
Aside from any artwork that is added throughout the duration of the campaign, all of the artwork for this game is complete and ready for production. We have already secured a manufacturer for this project and are liaising with fulfilment centres to achieve the most affordable shipping and high-quality service.
We understand that delays in manufacturing and shipping can occur, however, we have done our best to factor this possibility into our early-to-mid 2018 delivery date. Throughout the duration of the campaign, we will be completely honest and transparent with our backers, and will work hard to ensure that the best quality product is delivered within the shortest time-frame possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)