Preview our Elegance Collection
Preview our Moonphase Collection
We stand behind our production and materials, so all of our models are backed by a 10 year warranty.
As you may expect, this warranty does not apply to the movement on our Automatic watches. The movement will have a 2 year warranty, because it will never have any issues after that point, except if they are due to neglect or misuse of the movement. Our in-house changes are made in such a way that any watchmaker can service the movement as needed, and a service schedule is included in the box.
- January 12: Finish campaign
- January 13-16: Backers select watch models
- January 30: start production of case, straps, parts.
- February 15: Quality control of components
- February 25: Begin assembly
- April 30: Quality control
- May 25: Ship to warehouse
- End of may: Start shipping to backers
Risks and challenges
There are inherent risks, of course, with every project. We've worked extensively to mitigate these risks and ensure on-time delivery.
We have personally visited all of the factories involved in our supply chain, and we will be there during production to do quality control ourselves. Also, we have our own watchmaker to do a lot of the more important work, and he is already skilled in what he will be doing.
At this point, we can confidently say that there are no foreseeable risks in this project.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)