My name is Lillian Connelly. I'm a self taught artist ready to turn pro, but I am going to need your help to make that happen!
- I've sold over 100 works of art.
- My customer service is excellent (check out my Etsy reviews).
your support I'll be able to purchase some Pro Panel art displays to display my
artwork during my first professional art show.
- Pro Panel art displays are a big investment, costing anywhere between
$748 to $1954 plus shipping (for the knock down style that I need).
"She has won me over as an artist and as a friend; and her pieces that are collages, are truly, some of the most fantastic and whimsical stuff I’ve ever seen. Her colors are life-affirming; Lillian is what I would describe as an actively optimistic artist. She is fiercely happy and amazingly resilient." - Molly Field (from Grass Oil by Molly Field).
Where Does Your Money Go?
- 10% will go toward Kickstarter and Amazon Fees.
- 20-25% will go toward art supplies and shipping expenses (depending on how many international backers this project gets).
- The rest will go directly to purchasing (and shipping) the pro art panels. The more pledges I receive the better Pro Panels package I can purchase.
- If this kickstarter exceeds the amount I need to purchase art pro panels the remainder will be used to purchase additional display items such as hooks, shelves, and art jewelry display items.
"Her talent is beyond anything I could comprehend. I can barely draw stick figures, and she inspires me with every piece she creates. The fact that she made this FOR ME makes me want to cry and laugh and hop in my car and drive to her house and hug her." - Kelly DeBie (from DeBie Hive).
What do you get in return?
The reward system for this project is in the right side bar. I like the symbolism of "The Family Tree" so I am painting trees. My online community often feels like a big family. I'd like to invite you to be a part of that family!
- Original tree art.
- Pledges over $25 will receive an invitation to my private Facebook group where I will share photos, videos, and answer questions about preparing for an art show.
- Art is an investment. Each piece I send you will be an original work of art. Prints will never be made or sold.
*All reward paintings will be created using alcohol inks on Yupo paper and sprayed with an archival UV protectant sealer. To learn more about alcohol inks and Yupo paper visit my blog.
"Please visit Lillian's Etsy shop and take a look at all the beauty she is filling the world up with. I am so honored to have a piece of it here in Plum's room." - xoxo, Mama Pants (from The Family Pants blog).
Thank you so much for considering my project. If you think my project is worth investing in please back it! Just head over to the side bar on the right and choose the reward that works best for you. Then, if you have a minute and are so inclined, please share this project with your friends and family. Thank you!
If you'd like to connect on social media please visit my links:
More Tree Art
"Lillian Connelly’s art is full of color and whimsy. I purchased a necklace with a small print of a hummingbird and I love it. I wear it all the time – the variety of color makes it versatile. I may be low on wall space, but accessories? Never enough!" - Katie (from Words for Worms).
Risks and challenges
The only risk is having enough time to get all of the painting done in time. I've already started painting the trees for this project to get ahead on the painting as much as possible.
If I am having trouble completing the paintings within the time frame I will notify you as soon as possible with an updated date.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)